Wouldn't It Be Ironic If .....

sit down! no one asked you chimp.

remember this?

and we know what YOU look like too kansas boi.

i'll help ya out here, you are the one on the far right. __________________

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
and we know what YOU look like too kansas boi

i'll help ya out here, you are the one on the far right.

you said it. now live with it, whackoff. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Brown turd a bobbing.
Brown turd a bobbing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
did you say something chimp?

Remove head from ass little turd, then you can hear. Rey thinks your mammy is hot...

You are a little ass kisser rey the loonie, does whackoff kid need your support? Or you just sucking his dick? Your oral fixation is glaring in your every post. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your ancestry is glaring in every post and is further enhanced by YOUR picture. You know , the one from waaay back in the " Let the beating begin: 'This is for Trayvon' " !!! When you had your name given to you, EKIM The Inbred Chimp !!! No wonder you're such a fan of MOOCHelle odummer ! She must look like one of your silver back relatives, EKIM !!!! :la ughing1:
Your ancestry is glaring in every post and is further enhanced by YOUR picture. You know , the one from waaay back in the " Let the beating begin: 'This is for Trayvon' " !!! When you had your name given to you, EKIM The Inbred Chimp !!! No wonder you're such a fan of MOOCHelle odummer ! She must look like one of your silver back relatives, EKIM !!!! :la ughing1: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Remove head from ass little turd, then you can hear. Rey thinks your mammy is hot...

You are a little ass kisser rey the loonie, does whackoffhance he gets is sucking asswipes kid need your support? Or you just sucking his dick? Your oral fixation is glaring in your every post

this coming from small dick who likes sucking up to his circle jerk buddies assipe bigkotex and timmyturd

You are a little ass kisser rey the loonie, does whackoffhance he gets is sucking asswipes kid need your support? Or you just sucking his dick? Your oral fixation is glaring in your every post

this coming from small dick who likes sucking up to his circle jerk buddies assipe bigkotex and timmyturd Originally Posted by gary5912
EKIM is their designated pivot man ! He takes tips on rimming and bukakke from woomby, since woomby considers himself "The Professor of Peter-Puffing ' ! EKIM is his #1 ( and only ) student !
EKIM is their designated pivot man ! He takes tips on rimming and bukakke from woomby, since woomby considers himself "The Professor of Peter-Puffing ' ! EKIM is his #1 ( and only ) student ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

did you say something chimp?

Your ancestry is glaring in every post and is further enhanced by YOUR picture. You know , the one from waaay back in the " Let the beating begin: 'This is for Trayvon' " !!! When you had your name given to you, EKIM The Inbred Chimp !!! No wonder you're such a fan of MOOCHelle odummer ! She must look like one of your silver back relatives, EKIM !!!! :la ughing1: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

this coming from small dick who likes sucking up to his circle jerk buddies assipe bigkotex and timmyturd Originally Posted by gary5912
EKIM is their designated pivot man ! He takes tips on rimming and bukakke from woomby, since woomby considers himself "The Professor of Peter-Puffing ' ! EKIM is his #1 ( and only ) student ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

LMAO you faggots finally showed your true nature. Dick sucking and circle jerks is all you got?
LMAO you faggots finally showed your true nature. Dick sucking and circle jerks is all you got? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
sit down chimp. no one asked you.

sit down chimp. no one asked you.

Fuck you little turd, and stick your mammy's pic up your monkey ass. You are the dumbest mother fucker on the forum with your spam.
Fuck you little turd, and stick your mammy's pic up your monkey ass. You are the dumbest mother fucker on the forum with your spam. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

speak up chimp! no one can hear you!

which is left or right chimp?

speak up chimp! no one can hear you!
No one give a fuck about you whackoff, but your dingleberries.

which is left or right chimp?

Still lying about that old thread idiot. My comment was " I knew you couldn't get it right" Look it up and STFU. You are on the right, as if you didn't know.

This coming from a dipshit who likes sucking up to his rimshot buddies reytardo and the gang.
This coming from a dipshit who likes sucking up to his rimshot buddies reytardo and the gang. Originally Posted by WombRaider
speak up puss in boots. no one can hear you

This coming from a dipshit who likes sucking up to his rimshot buddies reytardo and the gang. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Way to WK for your boy and # 1 student there woomby ! Maybe he can help you give some of your "special " kind of therapy to that Arkansas football team that got whipped by Texas Tech ! Lots of rimming and rusty trombone playing for you two ! Maybe EKIM can help you collect the dingle berry's from those heartbroken football players and the coaches so you can make yourself some " dingle berry jam " !! Spread THAT on your breakfast tortilla, pobrecita puta !
Way to WK for your boy and # 1 student there woomby ! Maybe he can help you give some of your "special " kind of therapy to that Arkansas football team that got whipped by Texas Tech ! Lots of rimming and rusty trombone playing for you two ! Maybe EKIM can help you collect the dingle berry's from those heartbroken football players and the coaches so you can make yourself some " dingle berry jam " !! Spread THAT on your breakfast tortilla, pobrecita puta ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
LMFAO a dingleberry WKing for his main turd. rey, you are the dingleberry quit trying to deflect. Just another little ass kisser in the brown.