Body odor"funky balls,,,shit stains

I found this in my saved memes for my Angie postings.

I could have placed it in my meme thread, but the timing on this is too good to pass up placing it here.

Originally Posted by tntangie
Maybe this could be posted at all incalls as a friendly reminder.
Just fucking ridiculous that grown ass men don't know how or just dont care to be hygenic. Dicks smell. Balls smell. Ass smells. Breath smells.

If I am ever referred to to as a YMMV provider within services I provide...it's because you are fucked up and funky...

And like Alaine said...learn how to wash. Rubbing some water and soap on it don't work. Put your leg up on the corner of the tub, lather up, wash completely and thoroughly rinse. Rinse out your washcloth and re- soap and do it again...

Pretty embarrassing and shameful to even have to tell grown ass people to do this. Men or women.
Wtf?? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I couldn't help but think of this when I was in the shower this morning. We joke around a lot here, but some people literally don't know how to wash their ass… That's a good point of reference when you get into a argument with someone here.
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2017, 09:59 AM
I couldn't help but think of this when I was in the shower this morning. We joke around a lot here, but some people literally don't know how to wash their ass… That's a good point of reference when you get into a argument with someone here. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
And must add to the leg up option, I like to squad down to scrub the ass and taint area then rinse and repeat, no one wants to known as the smelly trick.
Gross. But now I feel so much better about myself. I never go to a session without trimming, clipping and completely showering immediately beforehand.

Guys, you can't just let the water trickle down there. You actually need to give the undercarriage a proper scrub.
Gross. But now I feel so much better about myself. I never go to a session without trimming, clipping and completely showering immediately beforehand.

Guys, you can't just let the water trickle down there. You actually need to give the undercarriage a proper scrub. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Trimming and cleanliness are highly rewarded in my book.

OMG I haven't had a guy leave a shit streak on my sheets in ages! Thank goodness because that is just so nasty.

I do get my fair share of musty balls though, even straight from the shower. I always wonder if they just didn't put soap on them or if they have some sort of extra strong body odor that cannot be washed away.

If a guy is too funky I just re-wash him myself.

• 07-18-2017, 11:26 AM
And must add to the leg up option, I like to squad down to scrub the ass and taint area then rinse and repeat, no one wants to known as the smelly trick. Originally Posted by BLM69
+1 it's the only thorough way to it. Also, hair carries stink even after a good washing some times
Shit stains seems to be a serious problem.....

Why I have no clue....but it most certainly the most common CON that I'm encountering these days... Originally Posted by Analeese

No shit? Now I even think that's shitty. Sorry dudes can't wash their ass
I couldn't help but think of this when I was in the shower this morning. We joke around a lot here, but some people literally don't know how to wash their ass… That's a good point of reference when you get into a argument with someone here. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Awww, you thought of me while you washed your balls and ass. Now that right there is special💜😳
Awww, you thought of me while you washed your balls and ass. Now that right there is special💜😳 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Everyone loves them some Katrina.
Lmso
I myself am trimmed and close cropped up front and clean shaven in the back.
I myself am trimmed and close cropped up front and clean shaven in the back. Originally Posted by mokgp2017
Good job! Nothing like seeing long ass hairs when you are bent over backwards on a bed giving head.

LOL. I've actually shaved a guy's butt hairs before. It's a taunting task to trim near the taint.
What are we to do when prostate massage is performed?