KEEPING COUNT: 150 AND CLIMBING !

I have never defended Boehner; you are the kool aid drinkers, not me.
Again, why did Obama not include any GOP ideas ?

Like getting rid of the Medical Device Tax ? A tax that Sen. Reid called "stupid".....
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 02:28 PM

Like getting rid of the Medical Device Tax ? A tax that Sen. Reid called "stupid"..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

they had their chance when the law was being written but they were too busy trying to kill it ... just like the budget they demanded for so long and when the got one they refused to talk about it until an hour before the government shutdown

my ruling:

fuck em.
Translation:

You can't defend the indefensible........I understand.

Now ask yourself, why would Obama be so intransigent on this single issue; a tax that destroys well paying jobs for Americans.
The following represents the total performance of the Dow Jones Industrial under Obama's watch:

November 11, 2013 the Dow closed at 15,783.10.

Inauguration Day 2009, the Dow opened at 8279.63.

That is a difference of 7503.47. (In case JD Idiot's twin brother IB has not been paying attention the difference is very close to the total value of the Dow on the day Obama took office.)

It appears to me that the Dow has done quite well since Obama first took office!

Of special note: On November 11, 2013 the Dow "Rises 21.32 to close at 15,783.10, this is the historical DJIA closing high." Originally Posted by bigtex
You parrot well for your lib-retarded ilk, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Whether you've noticed or not, the Macky-D's Happy Meals you buy are also at an "all time high", but it's not because the meals gained in value, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, it's because the value of the "dollar" has declined.

Again, what you are stating is 100% irrelevant to me. Obama was not in office in 2007. Bush was and the market crashed under him. When Obama took office I had "x" dollars in my 401k. Today I have "2x" dollars in my 401k, not counting additional contributions I have made to the 401k. Whether or not you give Obama credit for that is also irrelevant to me. My personal financial situation has improved dramatically since Obama took office. That is of primary importance to me. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Your "success story" isn't even close to being universal. The investments most people had in 2007 are only now reaching parity; many lost money because they had to sell at low prices.

Like getting rid of the Medical Device Tax ? A tax that Sen. Reid called "stupid"..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

They really had some? Link
As of today, President Obama has taken 92 days of vacation since he was sworn in, .... . Originally Posted by timpage
Does that mean he's playing golf instead of working ... ?

I guess, it depends on how one defines "vacation" ....

.... Obaminable's "vacation" began when he was sworn in 2009....and it just continues.

If it weren't for Joe Biden, I would recommend early retirement. That's his best insurance.

Your "success story" isn't even close to being universal. The investments most people had in 2007 are only now reaching parity; many lost money because they had to sell at low prices. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again, that is irrelevant. You are right in that my 401k took a huge hit in 2008 when GWB was in office. The question is how your investments have done since Obama took office in 2009? I doubt my success story is singular. Anyone who had money invested in the stock market when Obama took office should be MUCH better off today than back then.
  • CJ7
  • 11-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Translation:

You can't defend the indefensible........I understand.

Now ask yourself, why would Obama be so intransigent on this single issue; a tax that destroys well paying jobs for Americans. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

you're 100% correct, there's no defending the fact the House has done NOTHING but try and block everything in their path that has to do with Obama , and you've done nothing but support them at every turn
The House members are doing what their voters told them to do;

Go to Washington and fight Obamacare, fight big government, fight spending we can't afford, fight the Obama war on the middle class !

Gridlock is good if the alternative is Obama implementing radical transformation of America - as he told us he would do.

Which explains why Obama wants a tax on medical devices that kill well paying manufacturing jobs for the American Middle Class. A tax that even Harry Reid thinks is "stupid".

What does that tell you ?
  • CJ7
  • 11-13-2013, 09:33 AM

Go to Washington and fight Obamacare, fight big government, fight spending we can't afford, fight the Obama war on the middle class !

Gridlock is good if the alternative is Obama implementing radical transformation of America - as he told us he would do.

Which explains why Obama wants a tax on medical devices that kill well paying manufacturing jobs for the American Middle Class. A tax that even Harry Reid thinks is "stupid".

What does that tell you ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
40 Tea Party idiots are doing what they told their voting base they would do ... show me where the platform Boehner's campaign touted, said anything about stalling the government.. he's the speaker/puppet dancing on strings for a group of morons.
Sure....

But answer my question: Why is Obama being so intransigent on a medical device tax that kills manufacturing jobs in the US ? A tax that even Harry Reid says is stupid.
  • CJ7
  • 11-13-2013, 09:36 AM

What does that tell you ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

the medical device tax is a tax on manufactures , not individuals ...

FACT JACK
Of course it is; and you don't think higher taxes on an industry effects the employees in that industry ?

But don't take my word for it idiot; read what Democrat Evan Bayh think...

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...12281306687070

But in summary he says:
"Congress must move quickly to redress the harm from this tax before it becomes irreversible."
But Obama (and Reid) won't reverse it......

Again, why is Obama waging war against manufacturing and medical technology jobs in America ?
CBJ7 is incapable of thought that runs critical of Obama. Every time he has a thought that is not 100% the Obama line, the big Obamatron in Chicago sends out a pulse that shocks him, and corrects the thought.

FACT JACK!