People, lets be real with the reviews!

Ok...next!

What a fucking hypocrite.

You don't want others to embellish but yet your own writing does.

Shaq hands..schlong.. you don't have to use the exact words for us to see what you are hinting at.

The emotional one here is you. Your petty preferences weren't satisfied.

You fucked up and want to put the betrayal on others when the only one to blame is yourself.

Take your woman hating ass to the locker room where you can hide.

Sit down, this whore will never. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
You said "I have been a member on the site before but no longer have that account." Why don't you have that account anymore exactly?

Admins, can we can an IP check please?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060133472&postcount=5

Figures...when in doubt, nothing more to add, resort to now I'm stupid, LMAO!

I see your feelings are hurt now......take your cape to the dry cleaners and stop saving them.

This is a pointless conversation when one sees with blinders.

What part of this post wasn't about putting her on blast, lmao....she didn't write the post, the hobbyist did, therefore the topic is about the hobbyist.....good grief....

So remedial!

So multiple reviews with "No" and at least two that were "Yes" but had lukewarm comments in the ROS. but you decided to see her anyway. It seems to me that at least a few people took the time to write a review of their experience with this provider and gave their recommendation but for some reason you saw her anyway and then come on here bitching about dishonest reviews. And you refuse to write a review of this provider or name her. So I'll slow it down so you can comprehend this....You are fucking stupid. Originally Posted by L.A.
Yeah, Admins, please check the IP address of my Proxy server please.

Damn....really, lol.

You said "I have been a member on the site before but no longer have that account." Why don't you have that account anymore exactly?

Admins, can we can an IP check please?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060133472&postcount=5

Originally Posted by slubby
  • L.A.
  • 01-18-2018, 05:06 PM
I'm actually embarrassed I took the time to even respond to this thread. Have a good day.

Damn....really, lol. Originally Posted by SmurfyGirth
Oh COOL-- how did you manage that? I can't log into Eccie when I'm using my proxy. One of the few things I don't like about the site.
Oh COOL-- how did you manage that? I can't log into Eccie when I'm using my proxy. One of the few things I don't like about the site. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
This dude apparently lives in an alternate reality, didn't you know?
How I manage it is my business and would definitely not share that bit of information with members of Eccie BUT know what I do, allows access to Eccie.

My server issues a new and random address every 4 hours and as long as my server is using an acceptable IP address that is within the boundaries of the States, access can and will be granted and I highly doubt you are using a "PROXY SERVER"....you may be attempting to login through a site that allows you to use their proxy through the browser but I'm sure you don't have a server in your home.

Oh, but that went out with Cobol, C++, and Fortran.....

Oh COOL-- how did you manage that? I can't log into Eccie when I'm using my proxy. One of the few things I don't like about the site. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I see you have a cape also....

Knight in Shining Armor....

This dude apparently lives in an alternate reality, didn't you know? Originally Posted by Boltfan
You'd be incorrect. But carry on.
HUGS!!!!!

You'd be incorrect. But carry on. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I think you are beyond embarrassed my friend.....

When you displayed emotions and allowed a topic of a forum get under your skin, you also lost respect.

I'm actually embarrassed I took the time to even respond to this thread. Have a good day. Originally Posted by L.A.

Damn....really, lol. Originally Posted by SmurfyGirth
I predict Smurfy will be leaving us soon and his other handle right behind it for a time being.
LMAO....

Other handle? You said you didn't know of another handle so what other handle do you speak of?

Please enlighten me.....lol

I predict Smurfy will be leaving us soon and his other handle right behind it for a time being.
Originally Posted by Namssa