"The Horny List" Borrowed from Dallas Coed

I only hope you at least read the whole review, although unless you at least saw the pics being they jumped out at you, I'll bet nobody was noticing her smile (which I meant to show in the in pics) she had from the fun we had, they are removed now
I did see them and I actually do believe what you are saying. I think people are getting the wrong impression which unfortunately sucks. I almost had it happen to me right here in this thread. Perception is everything.... Just sayin'
I'm very thankful to him for taking that booty pic. It's definitely an attention getter! !!![QUOTE=caramelqtee mila;790366]
As a matter of fact he is the one who took the booty pic alot of you are fond of,that was a before:[/QUOTE

@LD, I gotcha.lol
here I cropped them for ya, note the focus on the hair, the last one was intentionally out of focus

the other was there being I knew that's all you would see in all of them, and basically that's really all the majority saw (which I had permission to post, but did so in a way that I could remove them when she wanted)
Ahhhh im feeling SOOO horny, who to call ??!! Hmmmm I need it now and i mean RIGHT now!!!!! Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Im crushed that its not me. LOL
@LD, I gotcha.lol[/QUOTE]

You just bring your ass on over here..
wow...i have a shadow!!
but to clear things up

free---NOOOOO
Shadow? You mean stalker hahahaha. See what happens when you are good Babydoll lol.
it happened once and didnt go very well. i was pretty much able to play whenever i wanted and then some. she knew i had a gf and was not to call or text unless i did first. she didnt listed to that rule very well. calls and texts blowing my phone up in the middle of the night/morning did not go over very well. she was warned...then warned again...then i said i wouldnt see her again.

i guess this also fits into this... i regonized a girl i saw on a dating web site as a provider....
i asked if she would date someone that knows what she does for a living...i saw her for a few weeks...and when i no longer wanted to see her... it didnt end well...

i am new to this hobby and started because i was tired of women and the shit they pull...and it turns out, even here...same shit happens.
I have in the past a lot, but only during the daytime hours. Yes it is a great feeling, and that is why I like to find one good one, and then it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!