OH2 Companion Security Forum Outting Bad Guys Pictures

LOL!

If I wanted to do something to somebody, I certainly wouldn't threaten to do it. What I made was just a general statement that would more than likely happen. Now the only ones who would take that as a personal threat would be keyboard warriors who troll posts.

Look at post 54 of this thread: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1063145085 a portion of that post, "Its a power trip for them because they can say things here behind the internet they would get beat for anywhere else." which pretty much mirrors the same post that I made.

You didn't RTM that post like you did mine......... oops I forgot, you don't follow his posts around the internet like you do mine, never mind.

Back on topic, there are many guys whose pictures have been posted in the companion only forum on OH2. Most of them were done out of spite more than any security issues. As I have said before, pictures are always good in reviews because they had more reality to the review. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
At least that first part is true. Because when you out someone to their employer, or at least attempt to, you just stroll on in and drop the bomb to out a provider where she works when she wouldn't see you on in hobby.

Because you don't just threaten people, according to you.
At least that first part is true. Because when you out someone to their employer, or at least attempt to, you just stroll on in and drop the bomb to out a provider where she works when she wouldn't see you on in hobby.

Because you don't just threaten people, according to you. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Sounds like you need to ban that person, or that person has been banned and it shows up in his history who did that, if you have the proof of that anyway. And you ought to know because you have been banned for outing/publicly connecting previous guested handles with current ones on this site, and obviously has been proven because you were banned for it. Yet, you are a moderator here, go figure.
Sounds like you need to ban that person, or that person has been banned and it shows up in his history who did that, if you have the proof of that anyway. And you ought to know because you have been banned for outing/publicly connecting previous guested handles with current ones on this site, and obviously has been proven because you were banned for it. Yet, you are a moderator here, go figure. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
The guy boltfan is referring to has been banned here many times. But just keeps coming back. He keeps doing and saying the same things to get himself banned, over and over
The guy boltfan is referring to has been banned here many times. But just keeps coming back. He keeps doing and saying the same things to get himself banned, over and over Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
That guy recently connected, all by himself, his old handle and his new handle. I am starting to think the fake "outing" where they used it to get guested account protections from connecting old and new handles has now vanished.

The outing was fabricated anyways, and anyone with half a brain knows the old and new handles. But we all play this nonsense game.

Good call Coyote. You are right. They should be banned.

I will see what I can do.

Thanks for the suggestion.
The guy boltfan is referring to has been banned here many times. But just keeps coming back. He keeps doing and saying the same things to get himself banned, over and over Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I totally agree if a guy outs a provider to her RW employer and there is documented proof he did so, he should be banned. Keep in mind that a provider who gives her RW info to a hobbyist is as dumb as a hobbyist who gives a provider his picture for her screening process.

My question is, was he banned for that particular offense? I doubt it as Boltfan is known for blowing lots of smoke to see what hairbrained idiots will sniff it. Since you seem to also know everything that the staff knows and thinks, and who he is, then you should also know if the guy has been banned for that particular violation. Or, like many of your speculative agenda related posts, do you just say that as fact without even knowing?
I will say as a girl who has been forced raw by a client and refuses to see him again after. Then him continuously trying to book from multiple handles even tho I've expressed him wronging me and telling him I have no interest in seeing him, yes photos are some times necessary. I would like to know th faces of dangerous men because at the end of the day a million handles and numbers can be made but the face don't change
Sounds like you need to ban that person, or that person has been banned and it shows up in his history who did that, if you have the proof of that anyway. And you ought to know because you have been banned for outing/publicly connecting previous guested handles with current ones on this site, and obviously has been proven because you were banned for it. Yet, you are a moderator here, go figure. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I have never been banned for connecting old and new handles. Not even a timeout for accidentally doing something like that. I have pointed out, from time to time. I take my points with queso usually. Sometimes I like them with guacamole too though. Depends on my mood.

Conjuring up things, again.
If you as a hobbyist are dumb enough to send your photo to a lady and then do something fucked up (like in the example that Carmella gave) you deserve to get your picture passed around.

I'm not leaning on the side of giving out someones RW info but some of you do dumb shit like follow yourself from your RW social media on your hobby social media. Thats kinda your own fault.

To be fair i don't typically see dudes photo's posted on place like twitter unless he has done something really fucked up to the provider and she's trying to notify others of his actions.

When I think of "outing" someone, I imagine one party telling another entity that he/she is in this lifestyle.
like emailing their family, friends, or coworkers.
I totally agree if a guy outs a provider to her RW employer and there is documented proof he did so, he should be banned. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
If a guy attempts or does out anyone to anyone, they might realize a ban is the least of their worries. I heard one member here got a personal visit and a reminder that such actions have far more serious consequences than just losing your handle on a SHMB.

Outing people is dangerous and playing with fire. Accusing someone of outing people just for shits and giggles, as you did on this thread, is telling.
I will say as a girl who has been forced raw by a client and refuses to see him again after. Then him continuously trying to book from multiple handles even tho I've expressed him wronging me and telling him I have no interest in seeing him, yes photos are some times necessary. I would like to know th faces of dangerous men because at the end of the day a million handles and numbers can be made but the face don't change Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
There is a big difference between a guy who forces himself on providers to make them perform BBFS and a guy who has not seen or even set appointment for a session and she tries to blackball him with any other provider that would listen to her bullshit.

If you set an appointment with a new handle/phone number/email of a guy who you did not wish to see when he had a familiar contact method and it is based only on hearsay gossip from providers he has not seen and other guys, but yet he passed your screening with good vibes from providers that he has seen, then that probably means that the characterization that he was given by those assumptive theories were not valid to begin with.

Personally, if a provider doesn't want to see me for whatever reason, there are plenty of fish in the sea that will be more than happy to take my money and make me glad that I chose them to see. I would never beg for a provider to take my money and/or have a good time, as doing so, would not be a good time anyway. Luckily, I have multiple ladies who see through the bullshit labels that have been put on me by my haters and they have a fantastic repeat customer.
Accusing someone of outing people just for shits and giggles, as you did on this thread, is telling. Originally Posted by Boltfan
So what you're saying is, whenever you accuse somebody of doing something then you were actually guilty of doing it yourself. Like whenever a guy accuses another guy of writing fake reviews, or any other accusation, they are telling on themselves. I am not going to go back and research it and link all your posts, especially the ones where you have subtly linked guested handles with current handles, but you have accused many people of doing many things, so that is telling.

And again, you are a moderator who was supposed to enforce guidelines that you yourself are breaking all the time? Heck your harassment was so bad, I remember a time where I had to contact an administrator to get you to back off of me and you did have to comply.
  • R.M.
  • 04-26-2023, 03:08 PM
So what you're saying is, whenever you accuse somebody of doing something then you were actually guilty of doing it yourself. Like whenever a guy accuses another guy of writing fake reviews, or any other accusation, they are telling on themselves. I am not going to go back and research it and link all your posts, especially the ones where you have subtly linked guested handles with current handles, but you have accused many people of doing many things, so that is telling.

And again, you are a moderator who was supposed to enforce guidelines that you yourself are breaking all the time? Heck your harassment was so bad, I remember a time where I had to contact an administrator to get you to back off of me and you did have to comply. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
^
You all sure this isn't a parody account?
This Board needs a new Forum - The Wile E Coyote Forum for Overposting, Bitching & Moaning, Self-Destruction powered by Acme Explosive Products
^
You all sure this isn't a parody account? Originally Posted by R.M.
It is but it’s not intended to be.
  • BLM69
  • 04-26-2023, 05:42 PM
Since bad tricks are getting outed on OH2, is there a bad hooker forum to view the drama troubled ones? This is considered exchange of information to keep the guys safe