Wolf Whistle & His Epic Spa Adventure That Failed Miserably !!

• bon69
  • 10-31-2015, 04:46 PM
Maybe like: WhyWontAnyTheseBitchesTakeMyMo ney

It's funny that every other post of his was mentioning how terrible the Houston providers were, how horrible it was being in the bayou city. Yet he was the only one who couldn't get laid here. Yeah, it must be the water...

Couldn't get laid... IN A FUCKING SPA!!!
That's seriously fucked up.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
You know it seems his biggest problem was his inability to recognize he was the common denominator.
I could put up with all his other shit, but the stuff that really pissed me off the most was his bitching about how much he hated Houston and how bad it was here. So many times, I just wanted to say, then get the FUCK out of here if you hate it so bad!!
I could put up with all his other shit, but the stuff that really pissed me off the most was his bitching about how much he hated Houston and how bad it was here. So many times, I just wanted to say, then get the FUCK out of here if you hate it so bad!! Originally Posted by sharkman29
I even offered to buy the b**ch a ticket out of town. But I got pointed for calling the whining little bitch a bitch.
Common sense dictates if you don't like being called a whiny little bitch, then quit being a whiny little bitch.
More points? Schmoints...
I could put up with all his other shit, but the stuff that really pissed me off the most was his bitching about how much he hated Houston and how bad it was here. So many times, I just wanted to say, then get the FUCK out of here if you hate it so bad!! Originally Posted by sharkman29
I tried telling him that then he started talking about where he came from & etc & I believe that was the same thread HH stated what he said..
  • pyro
  • 11-02-2015, 05:44 PM
Bahahahahahahaha!

Back on topic: Very insightful posting. Researched thoroughly and accurately, supported by independent sources as well. Which further confirms subject of posting is a fucktard and I must concur. OP certainly has done her homework. Valuable posting, wish we had more like them. I smell Pulitzer prize nomination... Very well done indeed. I give it pyro's seal of approval.

py
Wow, you don't see that level of crazy every day. Love how he keeps switching arguments and positions around even in the same thread, and how he never actually denies beating/raping providers, just makes lame accusations against those accusing him of it.
Wow, you don't see that level of crazy every day. Love how he keeps switching arguments and positions around even in the same thread, and how he never actually denies beating/raping providers, just makes lame accusations against those accusing him of it. Originally Posted by Althalus
It's the classic Bill Clinton "sluts and nuts" defense. In WW's mind, those who attack him must either be sluts or nuts. Poor little fella, he must run into sluts and nuts all day long.
Dorfy drove that man crazy,,, She knows it drives them into stalker mode when she tells them ,,,NO. They daydream about wrestling with her,,,fishing,,,getting throat punched,,, eating chocalate cake.
Will be interesting to see how quickly his new handle gets exposed
Bahahahahahahaha!

Back on topic: Very insightful posting. Researched thoroughly and accurately, supported by independent sources as well. Which further confirms subject of posting is a fucktard and I must concur. OP certainly has done her homework. Valuable posting, wish we had more like them. I smell Pulitzer prize nomination... Very well done indeed. I give it pyro's seal of approval.

py Originally Posted by pyro
Dorfy drove that man crazy,,, She knows it drives them into stalker mode when she tells them ,,,NO. They daydream about wrestling with her,,,fishing,,,getting throat punched,,, eating chocalate cake. Originally Posted by Lorde
I Seem To Do That Well Heh
I'm glad the asshole is gone. A little bit of his bullshit goes a long way.
I'm glad the asshole is gone. A little bit of his bullshit goes a long way. Originally Posted by tbone2u
It got smeared everywhere
Will be interesting to see how quickly his new handle gets exposed Originally Posted by Brazos
In ISO:

When i go in the 7* spa for some reason they won't let me in,is there some kind of secret or something I should be doing to show them what I'm there for? Originally Posted by D0nJ0hnny
  • pxmcc
  • 02-11-2016, 01:32 AM
this shit is too frickin funny. rolmfao. dorthy, for once i agree with you on something! who knew?!
i hope he doesn't get banned. this shit is too damn funny.

wolf, please don't get banned. wait, do rapists and people who can't get laid at an AMP even if they have pockets stuffed with benjis get banned on eccie? i can't seem to remember the applicable rules on that issue. lol