Poll: Free Jon Balls

I know!

The part that struck me as funny was that I was THINKING it, but I'd never actually SAID it. It's like you were undressing my thoughts in your mind...

yahbut it was funny regardless. Originally Posted by JB43
I have to say the voting trend surprises me. 38 to 24 or a little north of 60/40.
  • GP
  • 10-20-2011, 05:58 PM
I thought it would have been more like 75/25 in JB's favor, but I can't read a room.
I thought it would have been more like 75/25 in JB's favor, but I can't read a room. Originally Posted by GP
I was more in the 85/15 range. It's a room full of flawed people who have all made mistakes and have needed some forgiveness along the way.
  • GP
  • 10-20-2011, 06:07 PM
But sometimes forgiveness is not what is needed if there is no crime. Reparations perhaps?
  • Tiger
  • 10-20-2011, 06:07 PM

I'm sorry... will you forgive me?
I thought it was going to be more like 80 to 90% in favor. I was in favor for him. He is a great guy. I hope JB and OSD come to the next m&G would like to chat again. I am still up for AC to have coffee. Looking like next weekend might be a possibility. Next week will be my one year in the hobby .
Even though I followed JB into one of the most intense and dangerous situations at the m&g , i was going to make sure I had his back. We were standing there talking and all sudden lynn and nikky saw us and told us to come on over. JB went first my thoughts were about all the posts between him and nikky. I thought this is not good. So I started looking for the evac points to get him out saftly, but the place was packed. Not looking good. Then I looked down at his hand and thought wheres the GD CHALLUPA!! Now I am really nervous. Thats it I am going to have to make the ultimate sacrifice and throw myself to lynn and nikky so he can escape safely. MMMMMMM throwing my self to lynn and nikky..... when I snapped out of that day dream and wipe the drool from my mouth I noticed he was already talking to them and every thing was going very well. They were laughing and having a good time. Once I knew every thing was alright I went back to my happy place MMMMMM lynn and nikky . What can I say they are amazing.
I hope they let him back though I do miss his posts.
  • Doove
  • 10-20-2011, 07:43 PM
A good example off the top of my head would be Doove.....Even though he knows he will get a lot thrown at him, he still will take that stand. Originally Posted by tsmtogo
And on that note....

While i do think this place has been overly moderated at times, there really is no gray area here. Is there anyone in here who hasn't lost count of how many times he has broken the multiple handle rule of the board?

He can call into question his initial banning all he wants, but subsequent to that, he's got nobody to blame but himself. And if he felt the terms of his initial banishment were excessive, he should have simply contacted the owners and raised the issue with them. Instead, he chose to make a mockery of the job the mods attempt to do. I realize some of us have zero respect for the job they attempt to do, but nevertheless...

Whether or not someone is banned should be up to the discretion of the mods, and should be based entirely on the rules. What it should not be based on is some poll, or a person's smile, or whether or not he has an engaging personality in a bar.

If i was a mod, i would consider him to be little more than a pain in the ass. And the people lobbying for his return would remind me of a bunch of 7th graders who encourage the little brat in the back of the room by laughing at his antics.

In other words....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn0WdJx-Wkw
I had assumed you to be in the 15%.
well if we ban every one who say something somebody doesn't like, wait for it, wait for it..... well maybe that is the point, you wouldn't have anything to read.
Jon should be let back on and if you don't like what he says or you are that sensitive, then you probably shouldn't be on the board to begin with.

Oh why can't we all just get along, hell yea set Sir Jon free

I think we should all meet at local bar, shared some drinks, war stories and ban the Mods Originally Posted by ascott765
I shoulda been banned along time ago (alot and over and over and over again...) with the opening of that story..
howeva.....taint about me...
bring John back..and his 9 handles
I still voted Yes and would again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=69cIEiutWTY

Doove, I haven't been in 7th for ... a long time
well heres my 2 cents and Juan can slam it to shit for all i care. he knows i want that smile, he is just too shy to say it! does he break rules, yeah but who cares... doesn't everyone? (i may be banned in the am, but such as life) he isn't held by a code of conduct & what boundary right or wrong to cross according to eccie "code of conduct/ throw em favors for free and play favorites" bullshit that i dont play. he calls a spade a spade like i used to until politics got involved and now i sit back & watch the boring sausage fest/eccie threads. i think the amount of providers wanting him back speaks for itself. you want more participation from the ladies...this is a perfect example. we want him back. infact i think he should be a mod!
  • LynnT
  • 10-21-2011, 12:23 AM
I only act like a 7th grader sometimes Doove.
  • GP
  • 10-21-2011, 02:19 AM
And the people lobbying for his return would remind me of a bunch of 7th graders who encourage the little brat in the back of the room by laughing at his antics.
I want him to be a mod. What does it make me? A 2nd grader?