new poll-redwings

Now we're talking ... crunchy, too? Originally Posted by pyramider
Now that is just gross, Pyramider.

Thanck you all for the support and phone calls. Maybe Tara and I will turn this into a "Make-Friends Margarita Hour"! What do you say, Tara?

BDS bring your sweet ass, too .
I think that's a great idea. Lets make s date and do it.
I think I will crash the party too :-)

Ah the lovefest
Does all this 'feel good shit' mean I need to 'play nice' with stevieBBwood?... If I gotta bury the hatchet, and it not be in someone's head, I want it to be with Kayleehotchick & brownsugarbaby. I may have pissed them off recently, but I wasn't really trying to. Just Mannie being Mannie, but I'm sorry about being a condescending smartass on a recent thread a few weeks ago. (Ladies try to imagine me on bended knee, with a bouquet of flowers in one hand, and my other hand sliding up your skirt, sincerely apologizing).

I'll start with these two beautiful ladies and work my way up to BBwood if that's okay Eccie community?
You don't have to mutual JO each other if that is what you were wondering.
Does all this 'feel good shit' mean I need to 'play nice' with stevieBBwood?... If I gotta bury the hatchet, and it not be in someone's head, I want it to be with Kayleehotchick & brownsugarbaby. I may have pissed them off recently, but I wasn't really trying to. Just Mannie being Mannie, but I'm sorry about being a condescending smartass on a recent thread a few weeks ago. (Ladies try to imagine me on bended knee, with a bouquet of flowers in one hand, and my other hand sliding up your skirt, sincerely apologizing).

I'll start with these two beautiful ladies and work my way up to BBwood if that's okay Eccie community? Originally Posted by ManSlut

I may be a hedonist, but I have my standards. Besides, I don't think you could handle my sweet brown sugar. Just sayin'.
Well then come on! Plenty of bloody marys for everyone. But I really do help me forwarding the emails too you Dannie helps catch this creep. I''ll call you later and see how you are doing Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Sorry for correcting you Tara, butt this tainted thread is, or was, about redwings so bloody marys would be the more appropriate beverage.
Sorry for correcting you Tara, butt this tainted thread is, or was, about redwings so bloody marys would be the more appropriate beverage. Originally Posted by pyramider
kekasaran yang tidak perlu adalah sifat agak menarik pada sebagian besar wanita (Malay)

unnecessary roughness is quite interesting nature in most women (translation)
I don't want language that is but man it sounds sexy. grrrrrrrrr
I may be a hedonist, but I have my standards. Besides, I don't think you could handle my sweet brown sugar. Just sayin'. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
"Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?"....I was born with a brown sugar spoon in my mouth.
I don't want language that is but man it sounds sexy. grrrrrrrrr Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That is Malay -you do know sexy, Tara - and it is on topic since it was at the bottom of Pyramider's post.
Translations often vary. Its the very beauty of my sig line.