Am I Losing it??

Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Okay, now you're killing me. These professional pics are so much better than your other pic threads. They are classy and sexy and all ladies should consider this route for marketing.
Okay. She's starting to grow on me...... Originally Posted by Deepthinker
hmmmm dont know if she is growing on me or just making me grow ooops did i post that lol
i have to agree DT they are very nice pictures in all seriousness.
I dnt thnk he minds either..
Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
East R laundry-mat Marjie is that you. Last Friday could have been, should have been so much better.
I wonder if she is my ATF younger sister or daughter. Not sure about in front of a fireplace. She may want to roast some nuts Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
hmmm ROASTING NUTTSSSS
hmmm ROASTING NUTTSSSS Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
hmm now i am scared. i think i will go back in hiding again lol.
  • Tiger
  • 02-19-2012, 07:50 PM
hmm now i am scared. i think i will go back in hiding again lol. Originally Posted by tsmtogo
Shouldn't it depend on what she is using for a nut warmer.

That is an awful hot fireplace.
hmm now i am scared. i think i will go back in hiding again lol. Originally Posted by tsmtogo
Hahaha there will be no nut roasting here just all teasing and pleasing...
oh no you don't. we/you need to set things up again. . now I like them stockings much better than rainbow. I want them keeping my ears warm. may have to get her a bit first.
Shouldn't it depend on what she is using for a nut warmer. Originally Posted by Tiger
my own quote to myself ...Sab OPEN up and say AHHHHHHH
i just got visual of a 69 and thinking my are my nuts burning lol
oh no you don't. we/you need to set things up again. . now I like them stockings much better than rainbow. I want them keeping my ears warm. may have to get her a bit first. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
definitely have to try again to see what we can do. i need to get some thing together before i go back down again.
i just got visual of a 69 and thinking my are my nuts burning lol Originally Posted by tsmtogo
had a 69 today. But with fur. I'm trying to get the gray out by eating out. So far not working. but then again I believe in the great pumpkin.
hmmm very nice but there still those thongs lol. thats it i am going to start a campaign of censorship..... all thongs need to be removed in pictures !!!! that is how it works right???