Conner MacGregor - The Real Running Man

If Floyd gets in the ring with any seasoned ufc fighter, one kick or leg sweep and he'll be getting his face smashed into unconsciousness.
Even Dana White said Rhonda Rousey would have annihilated him.
Mayweather is a boxer, ufc fights don't stay that way.
Lmao...If you all only knew the CMac's first love was boxing wayyyy back in his diaper days!! Use taped fists only. This dude has a chin made out of titanium steel, hence why he's NEVER been knocked out. Conner will lose the fight. But damn, show this man some respect. He's doing what people say you CAN'T do in life. #KING Originally Posted by NCOChris
If Floyd loses to this fool ass clown I'm done with boxing. One thing for sure I will NOT be betting on this fight. It's hard to tell if they're both colluding to create some real life Rocky type sequels enroute to what would eventually be a billion dollar payday between them both.

but check out this clown ass shit. Sure he has a punchers chance but No way this clown should beat Floyd.

Puddles to growing to like Connor.
If Floyd loses to this fool ass clown I'm done with boxing. One thing for sure I will NOT be betting on this fight. It's hard to tell if they're both colluding to create some real life Rocky type sequels enroute to what would eventually be a billion dollar payday between them both.

but check out this clown ass shit. Sure he has a punchers chance but No way this clown should beat Floyd.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
HaHa..Man, I think it's a not good for either sport. But when you have 2 Mega Superstars as in promoting and performing in their own fights, it's hard to say no to this match up. All I know is that Floyd cannot lose. That shoulder roll defense into a counter right straight or upper cut is all it takes. But it takes one time with the Left of Connor's who know's how to throw it better than anyone. You can't deny him that. I do feel your pain though. lol
I heard McGregor got knocked out in sparring, training for the Money Mayweather fight!
Who's paying to see this fight!

https://newspunch.com/promoter-dead-...ther-mcgregor/ Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Possibly...just depends if I'm busy.
If Floyd gets in the ring with any seasoned ufc fighter, one kick or leg sweep and he'll be getting his face smashed into unconsciousness.
Even Dana White said Rhonda Rousey would have annihilated him.
Mayweather is a boxer, ufc fights don't stay that way. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Damn I just found out this is to be an actual boxing match... Mcgregor is gonna get his skull bashed in.
  • Trey
  • 08-26-2017, 09:27 AM
I dont know who will win this shit show. But i will not pay for it, any sites to see it free? My nephew says he watches stuff like thhis on snapchat.
Go to most Hooters.
  • Trey
  • 08-26-2017, 10:34 AM
No way would i want to hang at hooters for a fight. Crowds, man I hate em. Got word on a stream site from another poster I think thats my ticket.
Who's paying to see this fight!

https://newspunch.com/promoter-dead-...ther-mcgregor/ Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

With all the fucking money I've wasted over the years (and Lord knows) I'm definitely gonna waste another bill to see this shit. No doubt. This is an event not a fight.
Conor McGregor would beat you senseless. Thats why he is in the ring making millions and you are not.
Hey Sweethart. Whatever makes you sleep at night.
If anyone knows a reliable streaming site PM me. I really dont want to have to be at a bar at midnight to see this.