WTF lusts Enuchs

maybe you can't post search link results.
maybe you can't post search link results. Originally Posted by JCM800
That's probably it. Did you do a DATO search?
yeah .....it brought up 120 pages.
yeah .....it brought up 120 pages. Originally Posted by JCM800
I really got under your skin about your ass licking didn't I? Theres a girl in Pgh who bleaches her butt hole. She was Indys provider of the year. She goes the extra mile. She just joined here. I'll tell her to come to KC and look you up.
thanks
You should should lap up one of BSers Creampies. Originally Posted by bambino
to each his own, right?
to each his own, right? Originally Posted by JCM800
We know a guy in Pgh who actually did. You game?
thanks Originally Posted by JCM800
Her name is Callmewhatyoulike, CMWYL, or just plain Sam. Cool chick. Petite and funny as hell.
We know a guy in Pgh who actually did. You game? Originally Posted by bambino
You should should lap up one of BSers Creampies. Originally Posted by bambino
that would almost qualify for something you would be interested in.
Her name is Callmewhatyoulike, CMWYL, or just plain Sam. Cool chick. Petite and funny as hell. Originally Posted by bambino
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=212132
Her name is Callmewhatyoulike, CMWYL, or just plain Sam. Cool chick. Petite and funny as hell. Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe so.

But she should have used the bleach on her tats instead of her asshole.

Tragedy what she did. She'd be a lot cuter with clear skin.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=212132 Originally Posted by JCM800
That's her.
Maybe so.

But she should have used the bleach on her tats instead of her asshole.

Tragedy what she did. She'd be a lot cuter with clear skin. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Now that's pretty judgementel and rude. She didn't piss on you're shoes. I guess respect is a one way street with you.
That's her. Originally Posted by bambino
she's cute ....I don't mind the tats ....hell after awhile you don't even notice them

there's not a lot of providers to pick from on the p411 Pitt page either ....most of them on there were visiting
she's cute ....I don't mind the tats ....hell after awhile you don't even notice them

there's not a lot of providers to pick from on the p411 Pitt page either ....most of them on there were visiting Originally Posted by JCM800
Yeah, Indys is the dominant board in Pgh. They had it going. We all went there when ASPD crashed. Sadly, Indys might crash too. Time will tell. Hey, it's possible to have a civil conversation here. Christy does have a nice ass.