brookie is in hospital

get well soon brookie,see you soon as you are better,.xoxxxooo
Get well soon & let me know if you need anything as I'm in the area.
Brookie is fighting it !!!! I might get out today, maybe tomorrow? BUT I DO KNOW ITS NOT IN MY BLOOD! It is just in my wound in my leg!! I am on a extremely strong antibiotic and getting my leg cleaned daily!!!! Thank you all for all your support... I have lots of hobbying to do to pay for all this fun stuff!!! I might even have sessions in the baylor garland hospital lol haha jK! Happy holidays lovers..... You all keep me going strong!!! Thanks for not forgetting lil ol Brookie!

Brookie
Hope you can leave the hospital today. Hospital is not a good place to be in.
That's good the bug didn't get into the blood.

I think i will avoid Austin for now.

Happy Holidays
wish you well babe
... my mom just left and I sure do wish I was gettin daty right about now. Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
LOL that's the spirit...best line I've heard in awhile
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-14-2010, 11:06 AM
OWIE!

I went to Baylor Garland for food poisoning after a birthday at PFChangs... they aren't all that bad...

I was curious what a "Staff infection" was so I googled it... EWWWWW!!

What Is a Staph Infection?

A staph infection is caused by a Staphylococcus (or "staph") bacteria. Actually, about 25% of people normally carry staph in the nose, mouth, genitals, and anal area. The foot is also very prone to pick up bacteria from the floor. The infection often begins with a little cut, which gets infected with bacteria.

These staph infections range from a simple boil to antibiotic-resistant infections to flesh-eating infections. The difference between all these is the strength of the infection, how deep it goes, how fast it spreads, and how treatable it is with antibiotics. The antibiotic-resistant infections are more common in North America, because of our overuse of antibiotics.

One type of staph infection that involves skin is called cellulitis and affects the skin's deeper layers. It is treatable with antibiotics.

This type of infection is very common in the general population -- and more common and more severe in people with weak immune systems. People who have diabetes or weakened immunity are particularly prone to developing cellulitis.

Get Better SOON!!!
  • motor
  • 12-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Brooke, I havent had the pleasure of meeting you, but you seem to be in good spirits and have a positive outlook. Keep it up you will be better in no time
I was reading a post earlier about the benefits of Spermadine, maybe one of the Doctors could rub some on your leg
  • Atlas
  • 12-14-2010, 03:57 PM
Keep fighting, girl! Get better soon!
brookie is not being released today!!!!!! boo freakin hoo!!!
Best wishes for you to get outta there!
Hope you get out soon. Best wishes
If its a staph infection and your skin changes colors to Red then purple black and some pain involved you might have been bitten by a spider like a "Brown Recluse", this a spider bite is nasty and they need to clean it up and change your antibiotic to "ZIVOX" for the next 21 days at least.
Take care girl...
Hi Brooke, I only met you once and only for a few minutes but please get well soon! I will send all of my positive thoughts your way!!