Bumps on a Penis.....

Looks like bad calamari Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Yummy! I love calamari.
We're all clueless when we walk into the doctor's office.. just sayin Originally Posted by luxury daphne

EXCEPT those few providers who almost have their doctorate...and for them...accept for those few providers who all most half there doctorit!!
But if it distracts them from looking at my face... it can't hurt the session...
You guys, this is too weird, I swear.

I am on another board similar to here for the UK.

A week or so ago, the whole race issue was brought up on here....then a few days later it was on my UK board.

Last night a guy on the UK board posted about having bumps on his wang.....and now I see this tonight....

Maybe I am really living in some kind of alternate universe??
I'm not a Doctor so no need to take my advice but...errrr....Uhhhh..just thinking/writing out loud.......That is definately a NO GO!

If I had a shalong and saw that it would go limp instantly....again no offense to anyone...just writing out loud
I will do almost anything to be under you Babe.....even come back to this thread!

BTW, the mountains would sure look a lot better up here if you were here too.
Civil....O.M.Gawd!! LOL......love your tag lines especially the last one....so true ahh so true
Civil....O.M.Gawd!! LOL......love your tag lines especially the last one....so true ahh so true Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
If this is the only way left to once again have the legendary Italia on top of me, then so be it! Whatever it takes!
O M G BigTex - we have an Italia sandwich!

and she is on top and under me.

I think my life is complete.

I think my life is complete. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
And so it mine! She is a remarkable lady!
And so it mine! She is a remarkable lady! Originally Posted by bigtex
Ya know Bro, there are a ton of guys who had the pleasure of meeting Italia.

BUT if I knew then what I know now, I don't think I would have spent much money on anyone else.
  • pyro
  • 08-18-2010, 10:28 AM
Hi! I'm a long time listener, first time caller...

Is this like Popes in a Volkswagen?

I'll hang up and wait for your answer...
I say instead of paying for pussy, go pay to have those lumps removed. Harmless or not sure don't make your Dick look attractive. Would any of you eat a pussy that looks like a Sea Urchin. I think not.
geez......no bumping threads over 30 days.

those are the rules
  • anita
  • 02-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the info....But I don't think I would wrap my lips around it.