OH2

These attacks will keep happening and that owner knows it. Yet he will not upgrade his site. Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's because tablet to him is something made of stone...
Thank God Originally Posted by winn dixie
Which account(s) you using over there?
It’s up again for now.
These attacks will keep happening and that owner knows it. Yet he will not upgrade his site. Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's a free site that he doesn't get paid to maintain, I wouldn't make it a priority either lol
OH2 is up
Hell yeah finally
down again
ouch, only up 12 hrs
Lmaooooo
Imagine, after 6 years of waiting to get verified as a hobbyist, you finally get verified...and the site goes down. I miss the old ECCIE days.
Someone please create a site like OH2 and MySpace but like if those sites had a baby
I miss the aspd days
Well duh it's back down because the second it was up the butthurt hacker went back at it lol
Can't imagine being so miserable and butthurt over being banned that you continue messing with a site lol
To proven, reliable, safe Ladies and Gentlemen (you know who you are), I highly recommend that you get a referral to pacepro.net. A current, approved Lady has to refer a new Gentleman, and a current, approved Gentleman can refer a Lady. References WILL BE CHECKED, so don't go hitting up PP members you've never seen. Pacepro is owned and operated by a female provider, and (so far), is the closest thing to the old ASPD that we all remember and miss.

The management of OH2 likes to support the false narrative of "poor, poor pitiful me, never in the history of the internet has there been such a massive witch hunt / conspiracy, etc.".

The fact is the mods of OH2 have continuously failed to secure a valid, recognized security certificate. Without a valid digital certificate, no legitimate MicroSoft Exchange, Outlook, Google, Amazon Web Service, Cisco, (etc.,etc.,etc...) that control 99+ % of all internet traffic in the US will allow ANY traffic from the uncertified site. There is no conspiracy. Every legitimate server farm will block all OH2 traffic, automatically with no human decision making involved.

Now, before the QAnon conspiracy theorists start bleating about AI bots persecuting poor little old OH2, that's the way the web has worked.... for decades.

When OH2 is "up" it's riding on uncertified Dark Web servers that host all sorts of traffic...and are also monitored closely by every SIGINT unit of every major world government, for obvious reasons.

Located right here in South Central Texas is the second largest population of SigInt Analysts in the USA - over 3,700, in about a half dozen (and growing) facilities. They're even openly recruiting at cybersecurity recruitment events at every major college. Now those folks probably are running AI in their analysis tools.

OH2 aficionados are like the boiled frog parable. The heat's been turned up for years, and change is always uncomfortable, but ya pay your bets, ya takes your chances....
Is there a list of ladies on PacePro?