Obama Straight Up Fucked Trump On His Way Out The Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Learn the rules you dumb fuck if a whore stated that she slept with 100 men last month you can't in return come out and say she has an STD. You and others have constantly added degrading false information about my health and I have had enough of the bullshit.
I am allowing the MODs to rectify the situation because if I do it on my own it won't be pretty. I told you and others many times what I did before the military keep playing with me pal.

u mean what u claim u did? bahhaaaaa yeah and i'm Bill Fuckin' Gates.

bahahaaaaaaaaaa yeah .. u sleep good thinking that's gonna get you anywhere.

oh my! did u just threaten me? i should report u but they'll ban yer ass soon enough for abusing the rules on this board.

show me what a tough u guy are. use your Mafia contacts to hack this site and find out who i really am. just try.

bahahhaa

DIE DIE U FAT GAY BEAST!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
lube lard isn't too bright. guess its that shrapel in his head, you know the one he talked about having, messing up his thought process.
You calling me fat boy you cock sucker ? How about posting a pic of your muscles and wash board abs? I have spoken to providers who seen you and you are from an Adonis you low life POS. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Listen up for a change, fatass.

If you can find providers who "seen me" (sic), you must be a hell of an investigator! Because I've never seen any providers known to or reviewed on this site. Not even one. Only sugar babies.

So, if you're that good an investigator, you surely know where I live. Then why don't you just come over and do to me what you claim to have done to people when acting as a mob enforcer?

Fucking liar.
Listen up for a change, fatass.

If you can find providers who "seen me" (sic), you must be a hell of an investigator! Because I've never seen any providers known to or reviewed on this site. Not even one. Only sugar babies.

So, if you're that good an investigator, you surely know where I live. Then why don't you just come over and do to me what you claim to have done to people when acting as a mob enforcer?

Fucking liar. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
you have paid for sex like the rest of liar- don't try to sugar coat it by saying you were a "sugar daddy" and I seriously doubt someone has the identical handle as you. Speaking of handles this is not your only handle on this site- I would expose you but it would cost me points you lying POS. Just because you don't have any reviews on this site doesn't mean you haven't seen a provider. However, post of pic of your muscle toned boy you STUD. Just get out of the fantasy world while you throwing insults at me you are probably a fat ass yourself you low life POS. I too have been a sugar daddy before- ask that whore R.M.
  • R.M.
  • 03-07-2017, 03:14 PM
You going brain dead on folks again?
You are a serial predator sicko you admitted to being a stalker. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a fetish of sniffing ladies soiled panties you sick predator. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You mean like YOUR fetish of standing DOWN WIND of those burning honey buckets, ya lyin stolen valor POS ???
lube lard isn't too bright. guess its that shrapel in his head, you know the one he talked about having, messing up his thought process. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
His " thought process " has been messed up for some time here. He first comes on here posting that he was a Master SeArgent and later promotes himself to SeArgent Major. All of those years burning the honey buckets in the field latrines are affecting his " thought process " . Just like he " thought " he had actually seen a provider in San Antonio. He's nothing but a tranny-trolling stolen valor POS that LIES with EVERY post !
His " thought process " has been messed up for some time here. He first comes on here posting that he was a Master SeArgent and later promotes himself to SeArgent Major. All of those years burning the honey buckets in the field latrines are affecting his " thought process " . Just like he " thought " he had actually seen a provider in San Antonio. He's nothing but a tranny-trolling stolen valor POS that LIES with EVERY post ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Rey you are an illegal Mexican - you don't have the balls to meet in public. Everyone knows you are all talk and afraid to meet me - I promise I won't hurt you but you too chicken shit to meet me face to face and we can talk about any topic your heart desires pal. Make it worth your while I will even let you mow my lawn.
They are all probably taking a vacation in some other country right now set for life.
well u are a fat ass by your own words. how's that brain damage working out for you?

you've spoken to no one, provider or otherwise, you fat lying gay beast!

DIE DIE DIE U FAT GAY BEAST

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
When you fucx as many politician and get them to do favor for you that could happen.
Rey you are an illegal Mexican - you don't have the balls to meet in public. Everyone knows you are all talk and afraid to meet me - I promise I won't hurt you but you too chicken shit to meet me face to face and we can talk about any topic your heart desires pal. Make it worth your while I will even let you mow my lawn. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

el Rey does seem like a massive pussy
What's that YOU say " Bare Back " receiver ?
Rey you are an illegal Mexican - you don't have the balls to meet in public. Everyone knows you are all talk and afraid to meet me - I promise I won't hurt you but you too chicken shit to meet me face to face and we can talk about any topic your heart desires pal. Make it worth your while I will even let you mow my lawn. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
A lying POS stolen valor shit burner can't be relied upon to do what they say they will. I won't waste my time or gas on a POS stolen valor LIAR like YOU LUBE. Besides, any free time YOU have should be spent on a TREADMILL ! But YOU go ahead and keep standing down wind of those honey buckets from the field latrines LUBE !!! And WHO was the pussy that ran / waddled away from this forum SOOO fast on election night LUBE ??????? Schmukatelli !
A lying POS stolen valor shit burner can't be relied upon to do what they say they will. I won't waste my time or gas on a POS stolen valor LIAR like YOU LUBE. Besides, any free time YOU have should be spent on a TREADMILL ! But YOU go ahead and keep standing down wind of those honey buckets from the field latrines LUBE !!! And WHO was the pussy that ran / waddled away from this forum SOOO fast on election night LUBE ??????? Schmukatelli ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Come on buddy we are both in San Antonio - I even told you that we can meet near one of the police stations if you fear for your life. I just want to talk to you or are you going to be chicken shit and not show up ? We can have a casual conversation about any political topic.
you have paid for sex like the rest of liar- don't try to sugar coat it by saying you were a "sugar daddy" and I seriously doubt someone has the identical handle as you. Speaking of handles this is not your only handle on this site- I would expose you but it would cost me points you lying POS. Just because you don't have any reviews on this site doesn't mean you haven't seen a provider. However, post of pic of your muscle toned boy you STUD. Just get out of the fantasy world while you throwing insults at me you are probably a fat ass yourself you low life POS. I too have been a sugar daddy before- ask that whore R.M. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Congratulations, Wideass! You got one thing right for a change! (That is, no one else has my exact handle on this site.)

Sorry, flunked everything else, though. For starters, when did I say that I have never seen a "provider," or have "never paid for sex?" Look again, dumbass. What I said was that I have not seen any providers with a presence on this site. Got it now?

And if I have another handle on this site, you don't need to risk getting penalized by outing me publicly. Contact a mod or St. C with evidence and they can ban me. That won't help with your anger and obesity issues, but it might make you feel better!

Go for it, Butterbean!