Guys: If you found your soul mate, would you still hobby?

It wouldn't even have to be a soul mate. If I got into a serious relationship, I would stop. I only hobby when I'm single. Originally Posted by The Nameless One
I share the same thought.
Well, I found my soul mate. Her name was Jessica, we lived in LA, not only was our sex together unbelievably awesome and fulfilling, our ideal Saturday would be to get up, fix breakfast together, go to Serenity Spa on Melrose for a massage, mani-pedi, and salt scrub, Christophe for a blow out and makeup, lunch somewhere in the Grove, shopping on Melrose, the Beverly Center, and the Grove, getting ready and picking out each others outfit and helping each other with the hair, makeup etc, going out and dancing and drinking till the wee hours, sleeping late the next day wrapped in each others arms(after we had kicked out the guy we brought home for a 3-some), getting up and holding each other as we rode out the hangoversLOL..not sure if I could find a male soul mate that could fulfill me like that.......
did I mention the sex was great, all the time? Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Hmmmm I wonder if you could have two...one the girl...one the guy.

And I'M THE GUY!!!
Well I have my soul-mate but her sex drive is about as visible as my dick. So, in order to have a happy and content life I have got to do something. So here I am looking to start hobbying after a long time of being pissed at her for not putting out.

I mean you can't make her want to have sex more than she wants to. As much as I love being with my SO we just aren't sexually compatible. Originally Posted by milflover
+1 unfortunately
I finally married my "soulmate" after 2 previous marriages failed. Everything was wonderful for 2 years until a diagnosis of cancer (from which she is cured). This messed with her head. After 5 years of celibacy, I finally realized that "I had to get a life" and gradually got involved in hobbying. I've had some wonderful (and not so wonderful!) experiences, but, overall, mostly positive. (Thank you ladies who know who I am!)
I probably would have had a miserable life feeling that I had lost my manhood - which I did for a while (thank you vitamins!! lol) without the hobby. All I can say is that I'm still with the SO, but would not have been without the hobby!

abdclub
P.S. Thanks to all the hobbyists out there for their oh so valuable info.
It wouldn't even have to be a soul mate. If I got into a serious relationship, I would stop. I only hobby when I'm single. Originally Posted by The Nameless One
Several others have chimed in but put me in this category too. Sometimes though I wonder whether the hobby has made it too easy for me to avoid the hard work of putting myself out there and trying to find someone.