THE NEPAL EARTHQUAKE WAS CAUSED BY WHAT ????????????

I know what it does. Even if you do know what it does to the environment you probably couldn't explain you self absorbed little piece of shit.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
If you knew what it did, why the hell are you asking about it then? Just so you can see if I know, and then throw it back in my face? Now, knowing isn't enough. I have to explain it to shitsippers, too?
Who is to say that coal and oil are 19th century fuel? That is a cute bumper sticker philosophy but reality is different. Coal has been around a long time, fossil oil about 170 years, whale oil's time has passed but what else do we have with the left wing environmentalists stopping the construction of nuclear reactors or the building of wasted storage sites. My guess is that oil is both a 20th century fuel and a 21st century fuel source (natural gas too). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Safe bet, dipshit. Seeing as how the 20th century is over. People a lot smarter than you are coming up with alternative energy sources. Why wouldn't you want to utilize renewable energy sources? We have a fucking huge energy source, right up in the sky. It's called the fucking sun. We should be harnessing it. And someone is doing something about that. Go look up Tesla Energy.
Doubtful. This kind of thinking is 20th century old. Nowadays there is way too much start up investor capital with appropriate levels of political clout to over ride and out fox that kind of paradigm.

And if that kind of technology can't break thru in the US ; there are plenty of other countries that it could be launched from. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yeah, because we invaded Iraq for the old, rusty weapons they had. If you honestly believe what you wrote, you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
Safe bet, dipshit. Seeing as how the 20th century is over. People a lot smarter than you are coming up with alternative energy sources. Why wouldn't you want to utilize renewable energy sources? We have a fucking huge energy source, right up in the sky. It's called the fucking sun. We should be harnessing it. And someone is doing something about that. Go look up Tesla Energy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're just not too good at this speedy repartee are you. Look up energy density and distribution. Until they can solve that problem, solar energy is little more than a science project or a democratic con job.
You're just not too good at this speedy repartee are you. Look up energy density and distribution. Until they can solve that problem, solar energy is little more than a science project or a democratic con job. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You really should go look up Elon Musk. He actually has a brain. Unlike yourself. It's actually the power density that is an issue. Energy density is different. They aren't interchangeable. Unless of course, you think that power and energy are the same thing? Hint. They're not.
If you knew what it did, why the hell are you asking about it then? Just so you can see if I know, and then throw it back in my face? Now, knowing isn't enough. I have to explain it to shitsippers, too? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You just read shit and memorize a few things. You really don't really know what you're talking about. I think most everybody is onto that.

Jim
  • shanm
  • 05-03-2015, 11:03 AM
You're just not too good at this speedy repartee are you. Look up energy density and distribution. Until they can solve that problem, solar energy is little more than a science project or a democratic con job. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Already fixed bitch. While your ignorant ass was busy typing this post, geniuses like Elon Musk were solving humanity's problems.
http://fusion.net/story/129075/elon-...-s-with-solar/

Last night, Tesla announced it had created one of the world’s cheapest home batteries, the the Powerwall, to be paired with a home’s solar panel generators.

And just to power the United States? A few counties in Texas.

This is the only god we need. Get on your knees and pray.
You just read shit and memorize a few things. You really don't really know what you're talking about. I think most everybody is onto that.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
This is still America. You're free to have your opinion. To be fair, I read a LOT of shit. Sometimes I even understand what I'm reading.
You really should go look up Elon Musk. He actually has a brain. Unlike yourself. It's actually the power density that is an issue. Energy density is different. They aren't interchangeable. Unless of course, you think that power and energy are the same thing? Hint. They're not. Originally Posted by WombRaider

If you really want to get into a "down in the weeds" discussion of physics then say so. The problem is that you've already shown such terrible weaknesses that I think any such discussion would result in your dismemberment. But if you're willing to get away from the laymen like discussion....
  • shanm
  • 05-03-2015, 01:25 PM
If you really want to get into a "down in the weeds" discussion of physics then say so. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Please JDIdiot, carry on!
If you really want to get into a "down in the weeds" discussion of physics then say so. The problem is that you've already shown such terrible weaknesses that I think any such discussion would result in your dismemberment. But if you're willing to get away from the laymen like discussion.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Weaknesses? Like believing that a 777 was hidden in the shrubs on a deserted island somewhere? Have fun jizzing into that tube sock.
Weaknesses? Like believing that a 777 was hidden in the shrubs on a deserted island somewhere? Have fun jizzing into that tube sock. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you've decided to say no to the physics discussion? I mean, what does what you just wrote have to do with physics?

I've thought about it, how about a discussion on musical theater. Your enthusiasim for buggery just might give you an edge.
So you've decided to say no to the physics discussion? I mean, what does what you just wrote have to do with physics?

I've thought about it, how about a discussion on musical theater. Your enthusiasim for buggery just might give you an edge. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're the gruberized sodomite. You've already been proven wrong in your energy density argument that you trotted out earlier. You should be smart, know when you're beaten, and move on. Or, keep digging that fucking hole. I couldn't give a shit.