What is Your trick of the trade?

I am very late to the party! Between SXSW, Spring break and internet issues I seem to have arrived fashionably late.

First off, tricks. . .
The Do's. . .

kiss upon entry. (Hmmm, that kind of sounds dirty! LOL!) It really seems to set the tone and take away nervousness.

Laugh. Have fun! It goes a long way. (Yes, CB, I saw the post about that and still laugh thinking about it! Good times)

The Don'ts . . .

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT POOP IN THE INCALL!!! Enough said.

As for meeting WMilf, I have looked forward to meeting you for awhile! It was really nice to meet you baby! You are charming and absolutely a classy lady! I only hope to have impressed you as much. My oh my! Those breastes!! Where is motorboating when you need him?!

Space really knows how to treat ladies doesn't he? I will always remember how to taste the wine properly and think of you! You're a true gent and I look forward to getting to know you both better!

Now, now, my Love. Yes, YOU Ms. Franfuckingtastic! It was a total G Rated time. Ok, if you consider language it may have been R rated since we all know I cuss like a sailor! Lol! So, I'm not cheating. Ummmm, except with Viv! Again and again baby! You have to admit, you would too! But I may have to make sure you, me, WMilf, AND Viv get together some time! Holy shit Batman!

Perhaps I should put in my sig line "If you fart while receiving bbbj I will vomit on your balls!" Lol!
Oh, and btw, Ms.Franalicious . . . I do know you took my girlfriend Roxanne home with you that same night! Hmmmm..... who's cheating on who? Lol! But yes, she IS beautiful. I know.
Maxeen, I like how you think!

Besos
Oh, and btw, Ms.Franalicious . . . I do know you took my girlfriend Roxanne home with you that same night! Hmmmm..... who's cheating on who? Lol! But yes, she IS beautiful. I know. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Maxeen gave me away!! My trick is wine! And of course, be nice!

Maxeen, perhaps next time we should invite Roxy and Franalicious??

Spacemtn
Moderfocker Extraordinaire
Then the chances of you going home early are not looking good! Lol!
DATY
Kegels...enough said
You shouldn't say stuff like that.
Wine with a *bite*......the pleasure of ones cock dipped in it and enjoyed immensely! Now that's a wonderful way to enjoy a glass of wine in the company of a man. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Now thats yummy...Then again so is the thought of Maxeen dripping with pineapple juice
Maxeen gave me away!! My trick is wine! And of course, be nice!

Maxeen, perhaps next time we should invite Roxy and Franalicious??

Spacemtn
Moderfocker Extraordinaire Originally Posted by Spacemtn
It seems your tricks are pretty popular around here
Doll, you did more than impress! My private thoughts of you were enhanced when I finally put a beautiful face & smile to the voice on the other end of phone. And your body.......absolutely beautiful.Especially when you straddled that chair and then when you swayed those hips of yours from side to side in such an erotic fashion. I'll never enjoy that blues bar the same.
And yes, Space is absolutely a true gentlemen! And he knows is wine!

I
As for meeting WMilf, I have looked forward to meeting you for awhile! It was really nice to meet you baby! You are charming and absolutely a classy lady! I only hope to have impressed you as much. My oh my! Those breastes!! Where is motorboating when you need him?!
Space really knows how to treat ladies doesn't he?! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

Now thats yummy...Then again so is the thought of Maxeen dripping with pineapple juice Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
If you only knew the erotic thoughts I've had about Maxeens body, and my mouth sucking her pineapple draped nipples and the the drenched pineapple juice from her sweet spot. And then her beautiful chocolate covered tush as my warm tongue slowly licked it off.
Me, Maxeen, WMILF, LIV, Rox, Victoria, Britt.....pineapple juice, champagne, olive oil..... this better not be a trick!
  • Vyt
  • 03-20-2011, 07:43 PM
Clearly, I'm going to the wrong after parties....
It seems your tricks are pretty popular around here Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

Like you said, I'm a magician!!!

Hey, little girl! Wanna see me pull a wabbit out of my hat?

Spacemtn
Moderfocker Extraordinaire
The real trick? I forget who I am. I ask the provider to forget who she is. And for an hour, we're just a couple of blank slates looking to give lessons to each other. Dinner? Sex? Medical Exams? Wrestling? Anything that makes us both feel separated from the sturm and drang of daily hooker/john life.

ECCIE handles never come up.

Just us. Isolated. Exploring. And done in 59 minutes!