Fisting

Ok.. So I happen to be a kinky little thing.lol

I just wanted to share my fisting experience with one of my most favorite sub sluts!
Yes.. the same one I went elbow deep with
Still to remain nameless but not shameless!

Our last two meetings I was able to fit 2 fists in!!!
That is right.. double fisting, past the wrist,

Hmmmm I am so proud!

Don't judge.. we all have some freakiness in us!!!!
I love it Originally Posted by melannie_star
Dear GED in heaven...boner in the restaurant. Hope you are proud of yourself!
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-30-2014, 10:11 AM
Been with one provider who took it in vagina and been with two who took it in the ass. I, too, am 6'2" tall, 225 pounds and no small hands. All three occasions the provider had the most intense orgasm ever while having this done. It is an amazing thing and very hot to perform on someone.
I like it, i find it very erotic.
No interest in either being the pitcher or the catcher with respect to fisting!
I love to fist MEN!!!! My lil snatch is a lil to tight for all that action.... nor am I interested in having it dun to me... For all those men that want it I got the tools if you got the hole!!!! Lol!!!
I love to fist MEN!!!! My lil snatch is a lil to tight for all that action.... nor am I interested in having it dun to me... For all those men that want it I got the tools if you got the hole!!!! Lol!!! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
Your 'll snatch' and other yummy orifice is customized for a lover's tongue, not that I've yet to have that privilege, Mistress Winter but it's good to dream dreams! (Oddly, I don't even like to insert a finger or more into the girl I am with and only have done so upon request-happily I've not been asked to do so very often).
Dear GED in heaven...boner in the restaurant. Hope you are proud of yourself! Originally Posted by Halfbad
She said she was.
She said she was. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Good! She knows she's on our "list"
Orgasms from being fisted are amazing!!! Only down side is having to wash all the bedding cause they get drenched! Don't knock it til you've tried it is my advice!
I love to fist MEN!!!! My lil snatch is a lil to tight for all that action.... nor am I interested in having it dun to me... For all those men that want it I got the tools if you got the hole!!!! Lol!!! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
So when's the next trip to Dallas?

If youre ever in houston......
I'm just going to unsubscribe to this ridiculous thread, and to be quite honest, I'm highly upset with myself for ever clicking on it.
Like it done on me! Originally Posted by crimson
Ooh I've been waiting on this thread for a gent to take it there. I love providing a fist (and finesse) for those who are into it.
Bucket list thing. Pretty, gentle, experienced girl ,with a small fist. I'd love to try to receive.
I've been asked numerous times to be fisted, yet only hv recently
popped that cherry. I must say that it was fun. I've since been fisted 2 more times. Only 1 was severely painful. I don't know what childbirth feels like, but I describe that as the pain of reverse childbirth. Then, a huge release *g-spot orgasm...which is pretty fkn amazing!

#FistingNow4Trips&ShoesOnly
♡LLL