a new member of the Trump Twilight Zone

See what I mean.

Politics does not start and end with the Presidency and Joe Biden.
  • oeb11
  • 09-01-2021, 02:59 PM
The DPST masters of "baiting' - are showing their usual behavior.

They simply cannot comprehend common sense, Reality, Truth, And facts

Compared to their marxist ideology Uber Alles - in which they lockstep jackboot lemming - like over teh marxist cliff Comrade Xi leads them via his bought and paid for fiden criinial cabal.

Foolish DPSTs
See what I mean.

Politics does not start and end with the Presidency and Joe Biden. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Joe Biden is the President and it does have something to do with him.
Its the insane apocalyptic vortex
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2021, 09:41 AM
DPST Groupthink and Doublespeak - might well qualify as a diagnosis of insanity under the ICD - 11
It sure did once Biden got elected. Are you competing with VitaMan to see which one of you has the most severe Brain Damage? This is getting ridiculous. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I think its between roy and vita for the most severe brain damage.
  • oeb11
  • 09-06-2021, 02:05 PM
The most severe manifestations of TDS and Trump Hatred among a commonly manifested Group of Sheeples./
I think its between roy and vita for the most severe brain damage. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

You have Vitaman inside your brain.
And you have Trump inside of yours, but as many others have suggested, you can seek professional help for the TDS you suffer from .....
The real dilemma is how to get Trump to leave.
  • oeb11
  • 09-06-2021, 04:00 PM
From inside VM's Head - and that is Hopel3ess!
I thought Trump left on January 20th, 2021 ..... apparently VitaMan didn't get the memo?? .....
You have Vitaman inside your brain. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No i don't. U have a problem letting trump go of your brain!
Last thing I saw was Trump was trying to send out some messages over Labor Day weekend, on a platform similar to Twitter.....had some more to say about 2020.......smh from the former President....so undignified.

It's about Trump fellas......not about me.
No, it's about your infatuation with Trump and your insistence on regurgitating non-newsworthy articles about him every day .....the only reason I can figure you're doing it is because you don't want to face the dumpster fire of biden and his fuckups .....