Manafort Sentenced to just 47 months.....

I see you're still afraid of posting a photo of yourself (obscured of course). Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
ok

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...t=1&ajaxhist=0
I see you're still afraid of posting a photo of yourself (obscured of course). Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
WARNING! WARNING!

Barleycorn is at it again.

Careful, TM. He once publicly asked me for a picture of my JUNK! In an open forum.

Off topic, Barleycorn. Maybe Paul Manafort will send you one.
ok

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...t=1&ajaxhist=0 Originally Posted by themystic
I knew you were gay.
MAGA? America has NEVER been great. What we have been is better than anyone else. That means a lot, no doubt. I wouldn't live anywhere else. But we have to acknowledge our flaws and work to get better. Not strive to return to a place -some imaginary yesteryear. MAGA is a shallow, naïve slogan that seems to work with some people who love slogans and hyped clichés. We are a country that has overcome -in some respects- segregation and ethnic cleansing. We allowed and promoted genocide. We winked at child molestation as an epidemic behavior. We winked at big tobacco lying about its health impacts. But we also enacted the world's first laws to protect air, soil, water and food. We created the system of parks. These are the marks of a progressive society, and should be the guideposts as we steer toward greatness. Instead, the whole MAGA thing seeks to destroy environmental protections, ignores the health and well-being of our parks. Some in the MAGA movement appear to be racists. It's a confusing time. We need to think about our future, not some "again". MAG
I didn't see one MAGA hat all week and I live in one of the largest metropolitan areas in the united states. you and Donald have much in common. he had a "poorly timed" injury also. Scardy cats aka cowards

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Neither I nor anybody else has to justify anything to a loud mouthed basement dweller like yourself. Unlike you, some of us participated in sports in school. With that comes the risk of injury. Unlike today's kids I didn't blame anybody else. It was just one of those things that happens on occasion. Hard to see those MAGA hats when you don't go to places where those people may be.
Neither I nor anybody else has to justify anything to a loud mouthed basement dweller like yourself. Unlike you, some of us participated in sports in school. With that comes the risk of injury. Unlike today's kids I didn't blame anybody else. It was just one of those things that happens on occasion. Hard to see those MAGA hats when you don't go to places where those people may be. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
A Ok Panty Boy. Couldn't cut the grade ehh. Were you and Lusty "cheering " for America? You couldn't carry my water boy. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAGA? America has NEVER been great. What we have been is better than anyone else. That means a lot, no doubt. I wouldn't live anywhere else. But we have to acknowledge our flaws and work to get better. Not strive to return to a place -some imaginary yesteryear. MAGA is a shallow, naïve slogan that seems to work with some people who love slogans and hyped clichés. We are a country that has overcome -in some respects- segregation and ethnic cleansing. We allowed and promoted genocide. We winked at child molestation as an epidemic behavior. We winked at big tobacco lying about its health impacts. But we also enacted the world's first laws to protect air, soil, water and food. We created the system of parks. These are the marks of a progressive society, and should be the guideposts as we steer toward greatness. Instead, the whole MAGA thing seeks to destroy environmental protections, ignores the health and well-being of our parks. Some in the MAGA movement appear to be racists. It's a confusing time. We need to think about our future, not some "again". MAG Originally Posted by agrarian
Spoken like a true LOSER
He will be out in two. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Says who?
Says who? Originally Posted by LexusLover
we’ll see.

LOL!
we’ll see.

LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You wanna bet? If not, shut your Piehole. Step up “ big guy”!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA