Human "chain" to stop ICE.

obstruction of justice has more to do with collecting evidence and subject is not being cooperative with lawyers and agents in turning over evidence of a crime during an investigation.

obstruction of federal operation is where officers/agents/soldiers were prevented from doing their jobs. This includes situations of sabotage, blocking, damaging equipment. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Your definitions are interesting. In a nutshell Obstruction of Justice is Corrupt Intent to impede the administration of justice. A person can Obstruct Justice by preventing a witness from testifying, Bribing or deterring someone from presenting certain types of evidence, Impeding an agency investigation eg,(ICE, FBI, Local and State Authorities). I am not familiar with the term "Obstruction of Federal Operation" I am not sure if it is an actual Federal Crime under a Federal statute. Sounds more like a sub title of Obstruction Of Justice which is a chargeable offense.
That's your's and Trump's way, junior. Not mine. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You said you declared BK 5x not me...JUNIOR Samples!!
Don't blame anyone but yourself for poor sales ability!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl6F12DWI7o
The Blithering Idiot Show's newest sponsor. Thanks, Junior!
BR-549...you car selling son-of-a-gun!!
Ware died u git ur edumucation??
P.S. Don't call collect!!
You said you declared BK 5x not me...JUNIOR Samples!!
Don't blame anyone but yourself for poor sales ability!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl6F12DWI7o
The Blithering Idiot Show's newest sponsor. Thanks, Junior!
BR-549...you car selling son-of-a-gun!!
Ware died u git ur edumucation??
P.S. Don't call collect!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I never said that I declared bankruptcy at all. You need to reread my post, junior. And try to pay attention to it this time. SMH
I agree with that.

How do we get more decent people to be in charge of businesses? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I wish I knew the answer to that.

Maybe we could incentivize the immigration laws to induce wealthy people of high moral fiber and empathy to come here and create businesses that are innovative and don't rely on exploiting desperate poor immigrants.

Likely not easy to do because so many programs get abused by the hustlers who come in all shapes and sizes, not to mention existing on both sides, on both sides, of course...

Much as I haven't liked Starbucks for their early recognition of same sex marriages I have always otherwise thought they treat their employees well. (I still tip them anyway, especially the pretty girls)

It can be done profitably in some situations and everybody wins with the financial capital receiving a legitimate return and workers making an earned livable wage.