Bare back sex

Plan B and then call Cutepapi's scientific parents. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Holy chit, when did pigs fly ? I actually agree with part of this statement.
cute papi and Sissy are good examples of why people should always use condoms.
I'm sure most ladies on here don't want you raw dogging them because in the back of their mind their thinking "Well if he wants to bare back me, ain't no telling which other provider he's already did this with Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
I only BareBack providers that will provide BareBack to me only. I don't want to be BareBacking every BareBacker in town.
GGT....
^+1
I heard she say "only you baybeeeeee"
I heard she say "only you baybeeeeee" Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Pretty much.
  • ohne1
  • 01-17-2020, 12:22 PM
I only BareBack providers that will provide BareBack to me only. I don't want to be BareBacking every BareBacker in town. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I though they all only provided it to me. I’m special.
a specialTard
cute papi and Sissy are good examples of why people should always use condoms. Originally Posted by pyramider
News flash, my parents aborted me... I died. They conceived again and miscarried. I died again. Finally they used a condom but I broke the condom and got through. Each time the deck was stacked against me but you cant stop what God has ordained. The 3rd time was the charm. ;-) now here I am educating you.
You may have made it the 3rd time sc but the best part of you ran down your momma's leg the second time
You may have made it the 3rd time sc but the best part of you ran down your momma's leg the second time Originally Posted by tbone2u
Maybe I dripped on the bed too huh?
I don't know the answer to your question sc. I'm not your daddy. Do you know your daddy?
Probably not
I don't know the answer to your question sc. I'm not your daddy. Do you know your daddy?
Probably not Originally Posted by tbone2u
You're Jackie in this scene. ;-)

I wouldn't know sc....I've never bothered to look at any of the videos you post.
I don't use videos to ask a question or answer one but I am guessing you have no clue who your daddy was.