Real World Info

The way I see it is you'll have to trust me with your information and I'll have to trust you with my life and physical safety. There's enough clients and providers out there to choose from that if the screening isn't within your comfort level both parties are free to move along. There should never be any back and forth trying to get the other side to compromise on their comfort level for screening. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^
nicole, thx for stating this in pretty plain english.

this whole crazy sub-culture we play in is based on trust.
trust she is who she says she is and looks like her pics.
trust she isnt gonna cash-n-dash or upsell or rip you off.
trust he is gonna leave the entire consulting fee.
trust he is gonna not hurt or rob you or worse.
trust trust trust.

one can establish an acceptable level of trust without sending/giving real world info.
if you cannot establish a level of trust you're comfortable with, stop as soon as you can and move on!

* my tip for the day (and some personal experience)
when i send an intro letter, i flatter them a bit, request a day and general time, maybe ask a question or two, and then include this sentence...
"for now, i've included below some of my info. please let me know if you require additional information for your screening purposes."
then put my hobby ids & contact info and 1-3 refs.

in the past 5+ yrs, only one provider has not been able to verify me - cos my refs didnt respond.
most have said "thank you so much for all the info."
one replied "i've seen your comments on some of my reviews ... i'm comfortable seeing you. here's my number ..."
some contacted my refs, some didnt (maybe cos i've been on eccie and p411 for 10+ yrs).
PMD - spot on.

When you just send what you're comfortable sending up front - it opens up many doors.

And is much appreciated and rewarded.
^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

trust trust trust.

one can establish an acceptable level of trust without sending/giving real world info.
if you cannot establish a level of trust you're comfortable with, stop as soon as you can and move on!

when i send an intro letter, i flatter them a bit, request a day and general time, maybe ask a question or two, and then include this sentence...
"for now, i've included below some of my info. please let me know if you require additional information for your screening purposes."

in the past 5+ yrs, only one provider has not been able to verify me - cos my refs didnt respond.
one replied "i've seen your comments on some of my reviews ... i'm comfortable seeing you. here's my number ..."
some contacted my refs, some didnt (maybe cos i've been on eccie and p411 for 10+ yrs). Originally Posted by pmdelites
And if you provided
a complete introduction with that information then I would go back and look at your reviews and search your handle see how much drama is attached to your name. If your references responded.then the only thing I would need from you is a way for you to reach out to me when you arrive at my location
  • OT8
  • 04-04-2019, 11:57 AM
Very mixed on this subject. I only host at my place from p411 and I am very selective. That being said, you can be as selective as you want. the more info you gotta give out or show, no matter how selective you may be, the more likely you are of getting bit in the ass. Its a roll of the dice in the end.
100% it's amazing how some can make this so easy for them self's , and others will bitch about screening .

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

trust trust trust.

some contacted my refs, some didnt (maybe cos i've been on eccie and p411 for 10+ yrs). Originally Posted by pmdelites
PMD - spot on.

When you just send what you're comfortable sending up front - it opens up many doors.

And is much appreciated and rewarded. Originally Posted by B Three
thx for the comment.

so, i guess that means the next time i'm in houston, i'm in like Flint for some "B Three" delites??
100% it's amazing how some can make this so easy for them self's , and others will bitch about screening . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
occam's razor - "simpler solutions are more likely to be correct than complex ones."
some people overthink it (i do sometimes).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
"The idea is attributed to English Franciscan friar William of Ockham (c. 1287–1347), a scholastic philosopher and theologian."

"Occam's razor is used as an abductive heuristic in the development of theoretical models, rather than as a rigorous arbiter between candidate models."

Abductive reasoning (also called abduction,[1] abductive inference,[1] or retroduction[2]) is a form of logical inference which starts with an observation or set of observations then seeks to find the simplest and most likely explanation for the observations. This process, unlike deductive reasoning, yields a plausible conclusion but does not positively verify it. Abductive conclusions are thus qualified as having a remnant of uncertainty or doubt, which is expressed in retreat terms such as "best available" or "most likely". One can understand abductive reasoning as inference to the best explanation,[3] although not all uses of the terms abduction and inference to the best explanation are exactly equivalent.[4][5]
(also form wikipedia).

oh, damn, i've already complicated this.
hope that doesnt ruin my chances of getting some delites soon.
  • Crock
  • 04-04-2019, 02:47 PM
This whole thread is about two very different issues that are getting conflated. One is a hooker misusing your private info. The other is the nexus between giving up your info to a hooker and the nexus with getting arrested because of it. Originally Posted by B Three
It seems you're deliberately ignoring what I've said multiple times. It's about risk. Sure, those are two separate types of risk, but they're both a risk and guys (and gals) should take steps to mitigate those risks. Real world information increases both of those types of risks. It's that simple.

100% it's amazing how some can make this so easy for them self's , and others will bitch about screening . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That's not amazing. That's very simple. Different people have different risk tolerances.

Let me use a totally extreme example to make my point. Don't you think that if Donald Trump wanted to book with LustyBustyGina, that he'd have a different requirement for privacy/secrecy/anonymity than I do? Everyone has a different level of risk tolerance.
  • Crock
  • 04-04-2019, 02:50 PM
I want to understand more about the ladies' arguments for real world information, but it seems that there's just too much disagreement over the underlying assumptions that form the basis for our opinions.

There's also some disturbing sexism being given a free pass here.

Unless someone comes up with something new to say, I think I'm done here. Nothing has been said that has changed my mind in the least.

Guys, if you want to give real world information, that's on you. It definitely increases your risk and I would advise against it. The majority of guys here do not share real world information to set up a session.
I'm not avoiding. Here is my opinion based on copious research.

99% of the time when a guy gets arrested for prostitution, the cops do not know any personal information about him until they book him.

99% of the time when guys give information to providers, nothing bad happens.

So, while you can mitigate the BAD 1%, by being a more closed with the information flow, there is IMHO a better approach to mitigate risks.

Guys who freely give up info, are inherently safer because they don't discuss forbidden topics, they engage in very low risk situations and honestly...they are just nice guys. That isn't to say the other guys aren't...but they are more likely to engage with the girls who misuse information for a variety of reasons.
Im such a pig and scoundrel i doubt any of the ladies posting on this thread would see me, but if giving Bthree my info yielded some cookies and access to those glorious titties Id give it.
Imo this really only applies to newbies on the ladies side and unverified girls on the guys side.
In other words Id never give out my rw info to a bp/listcrawler/welcome wagon girl and see no issue with established providers asking for info from newbie men.
Like b3 said 99% of the time nothing ever goes wrong.
A little while ago one of Dallas's finest(pimps, not cop) got my real phone number because i gave it and the dipshit(i affectionately referred to him/her as Pooh Bear and hope theyre reading this) made threats to talk shit about me in the ladies powder room(can you girls tell when it's a pimp talking through a girls handle in the powder room?) and even threatened to create a fake facebook account with my name or some shit to try and ruin my business....So in a way Im in the 1% of what can happen on the negative side....
But in general if I really wanted to fuck someone Id give it up fuck it hehe...Chocolate Chip cookies
No way I am giving up real world information. That is a deal breaker. I understand you tell me you are completely trustworthy. But if you were a total liar you would tell me the same thing.

So how when I have never met a person how can I know which they are....
an honest person who says they would never misuse my information
or
a dishonest person who says they would never misuse my information

Either way the words used are going to be the same and it is a flip of the coin. Classic shroedingers cat.
I know girls that ask to see their driver's license and guys will give it to them no problem. To each their own i guess
  • PGATS
  • 04-04-2019, 09:39 PM
In all this at least I learned that I'm a nice guy.....

I gave up RW info to one provider and haven't since. Trust goes both ways, just make sure you do your research and you'll be fine. Lots of great info provided here from the ladies and from a few gents.
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2019, 10:08 PM
I've known a few ladies RW info and decided to look them up, about 80% have a mug shot and a record. At least from my research and what falls into my lap. I will say that a few of them are well respected in the hobby.

Not sure how the 1% bad vs the 99% being good? I'm sure those figures are way off, A real screening process is needed where these things can be found to make a educated decision. Too much false sense of safety within the hobby right now. I'll stick to doing things my way