Trump supporters

I originally voted for Trump as my only alternative to Clinton. I didn't want the next few years of SCOTUS nominations coming from her or the DNC.

I have since had a change of heart. Now I really like Trump.

Every time I see or hear of a liberal do something ridiculous (Keith Olbermann's plea/demand for Trump's resignation comes to mind), I like Trump a little more.

Every news story substantiated only by "unnamed sources" pushes me further into Trump's camp. Every baseless accusation and every headline unsupported by the attached article has strengthened my resolve. Every violent protest to prevent free speech or attack those who dare to disagree with the liberal left has left me with no other place to turn.

Every whiny little post by some phony PhD or fake veteran makes me less of Never Hillary voter and more of Trump 2020 guy. I have never openly supported any candidate. I have always voted for the lesser of two evils. But Trump's may be the first election campaign to which I ever donate money.

And don't worry about the midterm elections. Rachel Maddow has assured us that the party has got it in the bag. (And it is totally not fake news...this time.) Republicans don't stand a chance. I suggest you libs skip the vote and just head to the celebration party.

The Trump presidency, brought to you by the DNC and the liberal media! Don't forget to thank them when you have a chance. Originally Posted by goodman0422
+1! MAGA! THANK YOU
Of course Trump is a complete jackass. Everyone not living in a cave has known that since the 80s.

But here's the thing. He ISN'T Hillary Clinton. Although unpredictable as he may be, he certainly won't appoint SCOTUS Justices cut from the same mold as Ginsburg or Sotomayor. So activist progs who don't even think you ought to have the right to keep a gun in your own fucking home won't be able to look forward to overturning District of Columbia v. Heller or McDonald v. Chicago anytime soon.

Also, he might actually fix or reform a few things, such as the regulatory structure that has a stranglehold over our economy and the tax code. The hildebeest wouldn't so much as lift a finger to improve anything. She offered more of the same. Uh, no thanks.

Such things are good enough for tens of millions of people.
  • Trey
  • 03-21-2017, 06:30 AM
You certainly implied that his supporters were too racist to know about and/or accept Trump's intimate relationship with a black woman. You are ignorantly wrong on both counts.

BTW:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That woman was as much a black woman as she is a white woman. Only a trumper cant see she is a mixed woman. Not a black woman. Blacks accept her as black even if shes only half. Trumpers would never accept her the other way around as whatever shes mixed with. But keep proving my point.
Trey, you're talking to the biggest slavery supporter/Confederacy booster in ECCIE history.

You can be sure that he, like the klansmen before him, have a name for mixed race/ethnicity Americans based on the percentage of "mongrel" blood in their family bloodline.

The fact that they are marching goosestep, errr, lockstep with Twitler is not in the least bit surprising.
That woman was as much a black woman as she is a white woman. Only a trumper cant see she is a mixed woman. Not a black woman. Blacks accept her as black even if shes only half. Trumpers would never accept her the other way around as whatever shes mixed with. But keep proving my point. Originally Posted by Trey
Looks like the Donald accepted her. Only ones who don't are racists like you and Sissy Chap. You prove Sissy Chap's point.

...go educate yourself because it's pretty obvious you're not educated. The one drop rule - go learn about it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That woman was as much a black woman as she is a white woman. Only a trumper cant see she is a mixed woman. Not a black woman. Blacks accept her as black even if shes only half. Trumpers would never accept her the other way around as whatever shes mixed with. But keep proving my point. Originally Posted by Trey
She's more black than Homer Plessy and as black as Tiger Woods, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, and Odumbo, who are all revered as successful African Americans; so, no, you have no point.
What percentage would you say, Herr Idiot?
What percentage would you say, Herr Idiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would say your genes are 100% porcine, oinkboy!
I could see it coming a mile away. You're a douche-bag who can't answer a simple question. Besides, you couldn't change a vote you didn't make. You don't even know what office he was running for. You're just one of 37% and you'll be just one of 19% in a few months. So take your small handed donkey sound back to Nuevo Laredo.
you should be asking who wouldn't vote for the Lord Emperor .. um .. dur fuhrer .. ah .. President Trump now?

so if the question is .. "Would you vote for Trump now, yes or no?"

YES.

bet u didn't see that coming did ya? bahhahaaaaaa

my absolute faith in the Lord Emperor shall never waiver!!!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But here's the thing, gumby. The fact you want talk about what Clinton might have done instead of what trump is doing says it all. You keep reminding us trump is an asshole but you want to talk about your fantasy world. No one tried to take your guns, douche-bag.
So shut the fuck up and talk about trump doing everything in his power to trash America.
Of course Trump is a complete jackass. Everyone not living in a cave has known that since the 80s.

But here's the thing. He ISN'T Hillary Clinton. Although unpredictable as he may be, he certainly won't appoint SCOTUS Justices cut from the same mold as Ginsburg or Sotomayor. So activist progs who don't even think you ought to have the right to keep a gun in your own fucking home won't be able to look forward to overturning District of Columbia v. Heller or McDonald v. Chicago anytime soon.

Also, he might actually fix or reform a few things, such as the regulatory structure that has a stranglehold over our economy and the tax code. The hildebeest wouldn't so much as lift a finger to improve anything. She offered more of the same. Uh, no thanks.

Such things are good enough for tens of millions of people. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Another douche-bag you likes his own posts. Quoting yourself isn't enough like Tanto. You have to be like him all the way.
We have your ass for the next 3 years and 10 months, max.

Cocksucking asshole.

I would say your genes are 100% porcine, oinkboy! Originally Posted by lustylad
But here's the thing, gumby. The fact you want (sic) talk about what Clinton might have done instead of what trump is doing says it all. You keep reminding us trump is an asshole but you want to talk about your fantasy world. No one tried to take your guns, douche-bag.
So shut the fuck up and talk about trump doing everything in his power to trash America.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
No, here's the thing, you uneducated, ignorant simpleton.

Have you ever even heard of the Supreme Court cases I alluded to? Do you have any idea what they were all about? (Of course not; you're an illiterate cretin.)

Learn how to read and comprehend, you obtuse asshole. Then you might learn that left-wing anti-gun zealots in some progressive bastions (like Chicago and D.C.) don't even want private citizens to possess firearms within their own homes. And if you had been paying attention, you might even realize that citizens' rights were upheld by the slimmest of majorities in both of those cases.

Life would be so much nicer for you today if you'd stayed in school.
I could see it coming a mile away. You're a douche-bag who can't answer a simple question. Besides, you couldn't change a vote you didn't make. You don't even know what office he was running for. You're just one of 37% and you'll be just one of 19% in a few months. So take your small handed donkey sound back to Nuevo Laredo. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
oh u claim you could see the "Trump Revolution" coming? well we would have never known by your posts!!!

so show us some post of yours that foresaw the rise of the Lord Emperor!!

IFFY called it! and who was the second poster on the infamous Trump Train thread?? ME!!

what question do u want an answer to? why u are an idiot? there is no simple answer to that!!!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1546346&highlight=

let's hear that again shall we?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnyflB5sa_Q
oh u claim you could see the "Trump Revolution" coming? well we would have never known by your posts!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Like so many other cowardly libtards on eccie, dickmuncher did a houdini last November 8th... he was in therapy for over two months... he didn't pop up here again until January 12th... he didn't see it coming, he was knocked for a loop by Trump!
Like so many other cowardly libtards on eccie, dickmuncher did a houdini last November 8th... he was in therapy for over two months... he didn't pop up here again until January 12th... he didn't see it coming, he was knocked for a loop by Trump! Originally Posted by lustylad
" therapy " ? Isn't that libtard code for having a train run on them at the gloryhole to relieve their " stress " ?