Nope....still white.
I need to get this shirt...ASAP Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Amazon
I see white too.
^^^^^^ but the letters Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Better? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Nope....still white. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Fixed it....perfect now.

Sometimes u gotta spell it out for them...
Only put mixed if it's obvious. Don't put mixed if you look like kevin hart. Simple!
Only put mixed if it's obvious. Don't put mixed if you look like kevin hart. Simple! Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
You can be as black as Kevin and be mixed. Wtf? Black people come in all colors.

MELANIN. MIXED OR NOT.
You can be as black as Kevin and be mixed. Wtf? Black people come in all colors.

MELANIN. MIXED OR NOT. Originally Posted by Kammye
Yep. Look at Michael Jackson ....
Sometimes u gotta spell it out for them... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
yup
Mixed usually means black and white especially in the hobby world. Sometimes non-black with some white in them will say they are mix especially if they look mix or less white. The more white looking mixed race usually passes for white and will say they are white. Who cares? Johns are mostly looking at eyes, tits, ass, and where the bad fat is.
Yep. Look at Michael Jackson .... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
TY. I got skilks.

MELANIN. MIXED OR NOT. Originally Posted by Kammye

I'm talking about whats obvious(looks). Not talking about genetics. If you are black skinned with nappy hair like Whoopi Goldberg then you are black. But if you look like Lolo Jones with natural straight hair then you can say you are mixed.
If she has a website or bio she will usually mention but it's okay to ask :-)