Bbbj, how do you like it?

I'm copy/pasting this whole thread, LOL Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Lol it is very informative isn't it?
Is there anybody more beautiful than Jules? Seriously.

Fuuuuck, man.

Jules, you are beautiful motherfucker, you know that?

I basically lose all ability to think while getting one so I don't know
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2013, 08:41 PM
I don't need eye contact or spit, I do like when its time to bust go lower and suck all the juices from the bottom of the shaft. Most women slow down and stay up on top when the juices are flowing, Hard to find a "GREAT" bbbj.
Jules,

Myself just happy when I can find a woman that can take all of Little Jimmy....Most start gaging and slobbering and this feels great.....Love it when a woman is up for the challenge...

TexasCowboy....
a GREAT bj also consists of some intense BLS!!!{gotta get those balls too! lol}
I love to stop her, make out, and go back and forth. very sexy.
Nothing is more disappointing than when you find out a particular woman's idea of a BJ is to pretty much just kiss and lick the tip. Make a solid effort to take it all and make some sultry eye contact, you'll get no complaints here.
For me, an outstanding BBBJ should have a lot of friction on my shaft and head. It should be like I was fucking a tight pussy. I enjoy a controlled gentle facefuck with perfect pressure. I dont like it to go on for a long time. I loved to explode in the gals mouth for a BBBJTCNQNS finish. Few gals have elite skill for me.
For me, an outstanding BBBJ should have a lot of friction on my shaft and head. It should be like I was fucking a tight pussy. I enjoy a controlled gentle facefuck with perfect pressure. I dont like it to go on for a long time. I loved to explode in the gals mouth for a BBBJTCNQNS finish. Few gals have elite skill for me. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I wonder who those few girls are?
Tara, lets just say that fucking your mouth is incredibly hottttt and I definitely need to get in there much more often as I know you LOVE the feel of a warm cum feeding
Lots of spit...bobbing of the head up and down the length...take it to the base...BLS as noted by DR and finally a CIM with moaning and sucking until she lets it start to run down the shaft. I also find it hot if she cleans up the mess with her tongue.
Head hanging off the side of the bed... while he is in an standing 69. ....

Oh, you were asking the gents. Sorry. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

GREAT MEMORIES!!!

I need to stop your place again soon!!!
a GREAT bj also consists of some intense BLS!!!{gotta get those balls too! lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I agree DR. And maybe down a lil' lower during the BLS!!
mmmm Angus---I do like some "taint licking"...Taint is that "forgotten place" right before the porthole! lol