What is the definition of "POOR" in America?

You mean like Defense contractors and those that profit from that industry? Originally Posted by WTF
Only people are allowed to vote......the rules, legal and otherwise, are set up by the politicians......
You mean like Defense contractors and those that profit from that industry? Originally Posted by WTF
i struggled with a reply until i concluded your post doesn't line up with any thing i said so i quit struggling to try to reply
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2011, 11:52 AM
You have a fight with your brother again over the weekend?

People who put their life in danger want to believe they do so for a worthy cause....without military types, you would be working in a Ukrainian coal mine gulag and fighting Sergei off from his anal adventures..... Originally Posted by Marshall
No Marshie-poo, I believe in the Second Amendment.

I reckon that would be all I need to fight off any foreigner wanting to take me to a Ukrainian coal mine gulag. I'm way more worried about your type gaining control of this country than any Boogie Man you construct.

You and DSW have shown what you plan on doing with dissent.
Next time you go to Walmart for the cheap prices, be sure to thank a poor person.

Then come here and spit on them for being poor. Originally Posted by Doove
i have never had an urge to go to Buffalo
Next time you go to Walmart for the cheap prices, be sure to thank a poor person.

People who work, even at low wage jobs, learn job skills which allow them to move up to higher paying jobs......you don't get to start out at CEO, you have to work your way up from the bottom.....most people do......
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2011, 11:55 AM
i struggled with a reply until i concluded your post doesn't line up with any thing i said so i quit struggling to try to reply Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
paradoxically speaking again?
  • MrGiz
  • 06-20-2011, 12:04 PM
Ahhhhh.... we haven't mentioned the intellectually poor

Nevermind
paradoxically speaking again? Originally Posted by WTF
when you allow your emotions to rule you, you lash out, soon enough, you rue the rashness and the harshness of your comments. save yourself the stress ..just be nice
  • Doove
  • 06-20-2011, 12:19 PM

i have never had an urge to go to Buffalo Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Then come here to ECCIE and spit on them. Like i said in the first place.

So.....do you shop at Walmart?
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Ahhhhh.... we haven't mentioned the intellectually poor

Nevermind Originally Posted by MrGiz
Well you did Giz, you just didn't know it.

when you allow your emotions to rule you, you lash out, soon enough, you rue the rashness and the harshness of your comments. save yourself the stress ..just be nice Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
nevergiveitathought
Then come here to ECCIE and spit on them. Like i said in the first place.

So.....do you shop at Walmart? Originally Posted by Doove
what causes you to say the things you say ?

i dont regularly shop anywhere but yes i have bought items there, do you detest wal-mart?

i don't think i have ever spit on someone, either in my mind or in fact. do you have a voyueristic spit fetish?
  • Doove
  • 06-20-2011, 12:41 PM
what causes you to say the things you say ?

i dont regularly shop anywhere but yes i have bought items there, do you detest wal-mart?

i don't think i have ever spit on someone, either in my mind or in fact. do you have a voyueristic spit fetish? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Apparently metaphors go over your head. As does logic.
Apparently metaphors go over your head. As does logic. Originally Posted by Doove
i find no applicable metaphor in comments you have addressed to me...merely some disconnected rudeness
Certainly NOT a retired fireman in San Fran...average pension $108,000.
  • MrGiz
  • 06-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Well you did Giz, you just didn't know it.
Originally Posted by WTF
Yep.... just push a button, and they pop right up... and down