PROOF VOTER ID DOESN'T "SUPPRESS" VOTER RIGHTS !

• CJ7
  • 03-11-2014, 04:20 PM
you could throw all the proven cases of voter fraud in one basket and couldn't sway the results of a dog catcher election in a town of 5000 people ... JD is a fartblossom
Once again, Whirlyturd starts a thread based on an ignorant supposition, backs it up with incomplete data and expects us all to agree with him.

Not insignificantly, JDIdiot chimes in with conspiratorial hosannas and escalates the stupidity.

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of your bunker, does it, boys?
The proposition is as true today as the day I posted the thread !!!!!!!!!!!!

The recently enacted Voter ID law did NOT suppress voter turn out in the 2014 Texas primary..........

FACT JACK !

Facts escape you Dipshit...............

Once again, Whirlyturd starts a thread based on an ignorant supposition, backs it up with incomplete data and expects us all to agree with him.

Not insignificantly, JDIdiot chimes in with conspiratorial hosannas and escalates the stupidity.

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of your bunker, does it, boys? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
DemocRATic voter... LMAO

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/11/mu...e-after-death/

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Proof sniffy will bang anything.
Proof sniffy will bang anything. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You are right sniffy JFK is dead also.
The proposition is as true today as the day I posted the thread !!!!!!!!!!!!

The recently enacted Voter ID law did NOT suppress voter turn out in the 2014 Texas primary..........

FACT JACK !

Facts escape you Dipshit............... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What did, then?

Facts never escape you. That would require you having possession of them to begin with.