GFE and provider orgasms

• BLM69
  • 11-05-2023, 12:23 PM
Or maybe, just maybe, the common factor in so many sub-par sessions with one guy should be considered. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Or maybe, some tricks feel blessed that a woman is willing to engaged with them at all for the right price, bad service is just that, no matter if you pay $50 or $500. Do better or find another job

I see one guy voicing the bad hookers and see another defending at all cost, don't support bad behavior on any side
Y0ur are right, and I never support bad behavior. I just see the same few guys always complaining about their experiences and other guys not having the same results. Got to make you wonder where the problem is.
We all have our definition of what a good time is with a provider, and that varies from guy to guy. But, you also have to take into consideration that even if a guy had a less than steller session from a provider, especially an established one, it would behoove him to either not review or even give intel. If he does review, it better be that he had a great time. When he does tell the truth as he sees it, then he is the asshole.
The female orgasm is a myth. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
haha- show is at 7.
haha- show is at 7. Originally Posted by ColetteC
Of course who doesn’t need a good orgasm! It might be hard but she will cum
Of course who doesn’t need a good orgasm! It might be hard but she will cum Originally Posted by KellyKiss
And the best way a provider can have an orgasm with a client is by being engaging and a participant mentally in the session. When they are laying there like corpse and just going through the motions, showing a disdain for guys who pay for a service, it is going to be impossible to have that orgasm.
And the best way a provider can have an orgasm with a client is by being engaging and a participant mentally in the session. When they are laying there like corpse and just going through the motions, showing a disdain for guys who pay for a service, it is going to be impossible to have that orgasm. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
And since you're a woman, you know exactly what it takes to make a provider cum. Or what it's like to have sex with multiple different men a day. Even old, fat ones, as you like to talk about.

Heck, I bet you think those strippers actually enjoy giving you dances.

While I like to think any woman enjoys sex with me and has an orgasm, I know reality, especially for providers, says very few do. But if they pretend well enough to make me happy, they earned their pay.
And since you're a woman, you know exactly what it takes to make a provider cum. Or what it's like to have sex with multiple different men a day. Even old, fat ones, as you like to talk about.

Heck, I bet you think those strippers actually enjoy giving you dances.

While I like to think any woman enjoys sex with me and has an orgasm, I know reality, especially for providers, says very few do. But if they pretend well enough to make me happy, they earned their pay. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
100% if a woman enjoys having sex with someone ,that person should be able to see she is enjoying her time with him and if she not enjoying him, he should be able to tell , by her reaction or lack of.
100% if a woman enjoys having sex with someone ,that person should be able to see she is enjoying her time with him and if she not enjoying him, he should be able to tell , by her reaction or lack of. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
While there are guys who would love to have every provider he sees to give him 100% GFE and have real orgasms while with him, there is no way it is going to happen every single time due to the nature of the business. BTW, just getting naked, going through the motions and a guy getting a nut is NOT 100% GFE. Then there are also those providers who show a disdain for guys who chose to pay for a service.

When a guy contacts you (usually because of an ad or review put up to bait business in the door), you agree to see him, then asking him what he enjoys and then telling him what you enjoy BCD is the usual conversation, especially if you have not seen each other before.

Letting a provider know what you like in a session you pay for seems to be taboo to many providers and in so doing, you are deemed hard to please or a problem client, even tho the provider(s) who tag a hobbyist with that have NOT even seen him for a session!

But, as I said a number of times, providers know what they signed up for when they became a provider. The vast majority of the guys in the hobby are going to be physically attractive, be it because the are ugly, old, fat, ect. If the money does not motivate you enough to show a guy a good time as long as he is respectful and has excellent personal hygiene, per his opinion not hers, then why is she in the business and calling herself a provider if she is not going to provide?
Maybe it's not letting a provider know what you like in a session that's an issue, but rather what you ask for.

And we guys screen providers based on other guys reports, so why is it wrong for providers to refuse to see a guy based on other providers feedback? Works both ways. No provider is required to see every guy who is willing to pay for it.
Or maybe it's how someone comes across right off the start
this will put a lot of providers off and might not want to deal with him
Maybe if a provider ask for a refes from another provider and was told some stuff that was not making him look good then she may just pass on the hasssle, then deal with a difficlt clinet !
Why do we have to throw out assumptions, more than likely not true, just posted it to see if the rile would happen, attacking members who post on a thread? I forgot, that is what some people do that have nothing better to do with their lives.

Anyway, to keep the thread on topic, there is literally no way that a provider can orgasm for EVERY client they see, but they can provide GFE for every client. It is called roleplay/IOP and there are some who are very good at it to make it out like it is real while there are some that are unrealistically over the top fake. Then you have the ones who go through the motions, lay there like a corpse with their eyes closed. Those ladies are not faking anything when they show that disdain for guys who choose to pay for a service.
Most of the times I got them to orgasm, a few times I got “The Tap.”
...there is literally no way that a provider can orgasm for EVERY client they see, but they can provide GFE for every client. It is called roleplay/IOP and there are some who are very good at it to make it out like it is real while there are some that are unrealistically over the top fake. Then you have the ones who go through the motions, lay there like a corpse with their eyes closed. Those ladies are not faking anything when they show that disdain for guys who choose to pay for a service. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Thanks for looping back to my original post, Wile E. I don't have an unrealistic expectation that every provider that I see will orgasm with me. As you said, the nature of the business precludes that. But, if I can't find providers who genuinely orgasm during a session, I would like to at least find ones who are convincing at playing the role. I was asking which providers guys have seen who fall into either of those two categories (genuine and/or convincing).

I hate the feeling of dropping hard-earned bills on a provider who advertised herself as GFE but who, in my experience, did little to convince me she was anything near a GF. It's like going to a fancy restaurant and paying a ridiculous price for a crappy meal; you wind up feeling disappointed and upset.