"Mandles"...... If you are visiting Austin and reading reviews be forwarned

Do you honestly think he won't? Don't pat yourself too hard on the back. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I'm not sure to be honest. It's not about who is right or wrong or wether I can pat myself on the back.

It's about him calling my reviews lies by attacking my character and saying I have a mandle today in his thread.

I want to know what review he is suggesting is fake.
That wasn't about you Kitty. Just observing and nilla.
That wasn't about you Kitty. Just observing and nilla. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hey rockerrunt-

She's calling Whispers a liar for saying she has fake/false reviews and asking him to produce the one(s) he is speculating about.
And so how is that about myself or 'nilla?
Don't dance and deflect.
Hey rockerrunt-

She's calling Whispers a liar for saying she has fake/false reviews and asking him to produce the one(s) he is speculating about.
Don't dance and deflect.
Originally Posted by Observing
In rr defense I got what he was saying after re-reading.

Notice how the fat ass has not come back on this thread after slinging his immature sissy bitch maligning horseshit and waddles off into the shadows?

Good on you for calling him out. Originally Posted by Observing
Are you really being a complete dick to one of the most sincerely nice providers we have? Honestly? They do not come any nicer than she is and your ruminations and allegations couched as speculations are ridiculous. And YES, I have driven all the way to the "magic cabin in the woods" and had a great time with a really sweet lady.

Your incessant tirade against the providers who are either to smart or disgusted by your actions to see you is petty and sophomoric. GROW THE FUCK UP! You and "Little Ricky" must have suffered unmercifully at the hands of the girls on the playground to be acting this pathetic. Picking on girls..... vintage 3rd grade. Hope you are proud of yourselves.

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
+1,000,000!

Whispers,

If you didn't do it, just give her permission to publish the PM's. I mean really, that would solve the conundrum you are in now, would it not? I bet we hear crickets on this request.....

".....may have a high probability of being faked."

sup·po·si·tion:
an uncertain belief.
synonyms: belief, surmise, idea, notion, suspicion, conjecture, speculation, inference, theory, hypothesis, postulation, guess, feeling, hunch, assumption, presumption.

Hey rockerrunt-

Don't dance and deflect.

Read your own chest pounding nonsense, you're acting like because he's not currently posting that he won't. I assure you in a few hours, like clockwork he will. You two don't mean shit to anyone.
Since my name is on here I'll pop in and say - No, I don't have a manhandle and no, I don't need one. I know I'm an excellent provider, In fact, I think all the ladies you mentioned are excellent providers and I seriously doubt anyone of them has to have a "manhandle" They don't need one they are that good.
This is a bitchass move and you know it Whispers. There's no end to your resentment of these ladies, and what KBF said about outing her is totally uncalled for.

You are smarter than that. Had that occurred I would have been banned

Seriously, why do you care if these ladies 'allegedly" used a different handle to write a review of themselves? Even if it was true, one fake review wouldn't supplant the many true reviews these ladies have received. Originally Posted by illuminati

Because attitudes and performances change over time and if reviews are faked then men make decisions while being misled.

Because attitudes and performances change over time and if reviews are faked then men make decisions while being misled.
Originally Posted by Whispers
Again what's reviews of mine are fake? Come on, you ran your mouth so let's hear all about what reviews you are claiming and speculating are fake.

And illuminate is smart enough to know I'm not a liar.

It's funny you deny making any kind of statement about my privacy and info being shared if I ask toys to share yalls pms with the board. Are you sure you never tried to intimidated me?
I don't know where Whispers is getting his information but I assure you that I am real, sue_nami is real, as well as others he mentions.

"Because attitudes and performances change over time and if reviews are faked then men make decisions while being misled."

Knock off the horseshit word salad and produce what the lady is asking you to do,or STFU.

Read your own chest pounding nonsense, you're acting like because he's not currently posting that he won't. I assure you in a few hours, like clockwork he will. You two don't mean shit to anyone. Originally Posted by rockerrick

"I assure you in a few hours, like clockwork he will."

Your brown nosing is pathetically hilarious,and your clock is way off.....

"Because attitudes and performances change over time and if reviews are faked then men make decisions while being misled."

Knock off the horseshit word salad and produce what the lady is asking you to do,or STFU.

Waiting....... for these fake reviews you insinuate I have.

I also think all the other ladies on your stupid list deserve to know what exactt reviews you are accusing them if having.

I also think the men writing these reviews you claim are fake deserve to know you are spreading lies.

Common man, let's see your list.
So are RR and Whispers angry old hookers? Or just butt buddies from Algebra? Has anyone actually met these fools to verify they're real?

I thought maybe I'd missed something being new and that's about what I have it narrowed down to. Just cannot imagine an adult male acting the way they've been carrying on over the last 5 or so pages of discussions.
Waiting....... for these fake reviews you insinuate I have.

I also think all the other ladies on your stupid list deserve to know what exactt reviews you are accusing them if having.

I also think the men writing these reviews you claim are fake deserve to know you are spreading lies.

Common man, let's see your list. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Whispers is full of shit.
Are you really being a complete dick to one of the most sincerely nice providers we have? Honestly? They do not come any nicer than she is and your ruminations and allegations couched as speculations are ridiculous. And YES, I have driven all the way to the "magic cabin in the woods" and had a great time with a really sweet lady.

Your incessant tirade against the providers who are either to smart or disgusted by your actions to see you is petty and sophomoric. GROW THE FUCK UP! You and "Little Ricky" must have suffered unmercifully at the hands of the girls on the playground to be acting this pathetic. Picking on girls..... vintage 3rd grade. Hope you are proud of yourselves.

I've actually known this particular old whore for close to 15 years and as she has aged and been incapable of getting what she wants seen her morph into someone prone to seeking attention in desperate ways......

Sweet?

Bitter is more how I see her....