PIMP talk

What about the "Oh, I have a girl who handles my bookings. I could never keep track if I had to do it myself" providers?

Can these ladies really afford a "receptionist," or is it just management handling all her PMs and emails?

Out of the blue one night (well after midnight), I got a text from a provider I hadn't seen in awhile. Called me "babe" and gave address to pick her up.
Obviously, text was meant for someone else, not me. (I quietly replied something like "Oops. You texted wrong person. Try again, hon. Hope you're doing well," and I let it go).
Late-night rides home must be management, correct? Originally Posted by bpurple66
Some ladies really just have no tcb and need someone to book their appointments and run their ads and they pay them a set amount for each appointment. I new a lady who was also a provider but not very busy who also did this for a few other ladies. Charged them 40-60 bucks per booking and she posted all their ads and replied to all their pm's, screened clients etc... I called her on it one day at lunch after my "make believe" pm's with a few of her ladies. She tried to deny it but eventually came clean.

Would you consider that a pimp or an agency? For some ladies if they don't have this then they wash out because they just don't have it in them to be able to do it. We complain about their TCB all the time, can't answer pm's, can't do the screening or book appointments ect.......

You can also see it in posts- a pattern so to speak of lady's who support each other in ISO or Coed when people ask questions or request stuff. To the naked eye it doesn't always come together but if you are looking then you can spot it better. It all just really depends on your preferences.

YESSSSSS! this had me cracking up a bit

i didn't think people actually would try this one... not sure who has be lying to you ma'am... but they are way off base... hell eccie MODs basically pimps out everyone on the board... watch your mouth or get put on the bottom bitch list and no one will see you

^ Slick back

i think this is a pimp lol

a pimp named slickback Originally Posted by !VI!
Being the bottom bitch in the world of pimping is actually a good thing. The bottom bitch is the top bitch
  • !VI!
  • 09-24-2015, 12:33 PM
Some ladies really just have no tcb and need someone to book their appointments and run their ads and they pay them a set amount for each appointment. I new a lady who was also a provider but not very busy who also did this for a few other ladies. Charged them 40-60 bucks per booking and she posted all their ads and replied to all their pm's, screened clients etc... I called her on it one day at lunch after my "make believe" pm's with a few of her ladies. She tried to deny it but eventually came clean.

Would you consider that a pimp or an agency? For some ladies if they don't have this then they wash out because they just don't have it in them to be able to do it. We complain about their TCB all the time, can't answer pm's, can't do the screening or book appointments ect.......

You can also see it in posts- a pattern so to speak of lady's who support each other in ISO or Coed when people ask questions or request stuff. To the naked eye it doesn't always come together but if you are looking then you can spot it better. It all just really depends on your preferences.

Being the bottom bitch in the world of pimping is actually a good thing. The bottom bitch is the top bitch Originally Posted by blowmypop23

oh shit really sorry, ... wait then is top bitch a bad thing... what kind of backards logic is that lol
So we have:

PIMP'd girls, managed girls, executive assistants (scheduler) for girls, and one girl operations:
So for example if there's 5,000 girls, how would you say it breaks down by percentages.

For example:

PIMPed girls: 25%
Managed: 25%
Use EA: 25%
Single girl op: 25%

Also, how in the hell do you know?
eccie IS still the safest site in my opinion
-maybe the under age 40 girls have pimps, but the over age providers (like myself) are
usually experienced enough to run their own show-
--I personally only advertise on eccie (and P411)--
because I feel the mods do an EXCELLENT job of trying to keep eccie as clean and safe as possible-the Mods devote their time to eccie on a volunteer basis
SINCERE THANKS TO THE MODS FOR THE TERRIFIC JOB THEY DO
---most of my guys have been great (I have 205 reviews)--
-no rapes, no attacks, no theft-
-just guys (mostly married) who want a nice safe place to relax and be pampered every once in a while, at an affordable price--which is what I offer-- I-love ECCIE!!
So we have:

PIMP'd girls, managed girls, executive assistants (scheduler) for girls, and one girl operations:
So for example if there's 5,000 girls, how would you say it breaks down by percentages.

For example:

PIMPed girls: 25%
Managed: 25%
Use EA: 25%
Single girl op: 25%

Also, how in the hell do you know? Originally Posted by timtim001
I don't think we ever will
oh shit really sorry, ... wait then is top bitch a bad thing... what kind of backards logic is that lol Originally Posted by !VI!
I'm not sure, I think you have the bottom bitch and then all the other bitches. Then again everything I know about pimping I learned from southpark.
  • !VI!
  • 09-24-2015, 05:05 PM
eccie IS still the safest site in my opinion
-maybe the under age 40 girls have pimps, but the over age providers (like myself) are
usually experienced enough to run their own show-
--I personally only advertise on eccie (and P411)--
because I feel the mods do an EXCELLENT job of trying to keep eccie as clean and safe as possible-the Mods devote their time to eccie on a volunteer basis
SINCERE THANKS TO THE MODS FOR THE TERRIFIC JOB THEY DO
---most of my guys have been great (I have 205 reviews)--
-no rapes, no attacks, no theft-
-just guys (mostly married) who want a nice safe place to relax and be pampered every once in a while, at an affordable price--which is what I offer-- I-love ECCIE!! Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW

lol... there is so much wrong with this... i'm not sure where to start... i guess here... in that logic are you saying girls 18-39 have pimps and then no longer have one when they turn 40?

logically that makes no since.... 22 years of slavery doesn't just walk away.... ....

no rapes.... check alerts...
no attacks .... really...
no therfts... ok what.... ok i get it this was great product placement.... but ma'am i call bs... in fact intentional shortings, smash and dash... are also theft...

notice you said most.... of guys have been great

... that is literally what we do.... we pamper then guys... for the time that is payed for...
I saw sherry of dfw 2 days ago and she did seem to have it all figured out. Very together women.
!IV! Just looked at your showcase. Wow.