Biden is your president

Again. Steering this thread BACK on topic. Biden is your prez cause he got the most votes.
Again. Steering this thread BACK on topic. Biden is your prez cause he got the most votes. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Does your canidate support the war?

I have asked nicely for posters to respect the topic and not derail the thread. Please refrain in doing so.
I don't want the thread closed due to one posters inability to stay on topic.
Biden is prez. If you celebrate the fourth respectthe democratic process.
Biden is our president
... And I see that YOU don't follow politics or
the polls very well
... Or the FACT that voters are surely
starting to flee from Biden - just ask the Independents.
All the CORRUPTION no doubt has something to do with it.

Trump is AHEAD of Biden in most of the polls.
Shitty economy might 'ave something to do with that.
They also poll people's fellings on the economy.
You must have missed that fact.

... But then Biden's YOUR President...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I don't live politics, but I follow enough of it to know that as an American citizen, my current president is a stuttering grumpy old man named Joe Biden. Could you please provide me with the news sources you follow that state otherwise in case I missed something these last few years so they can explain to me how that is now not true? And then please explain to me what the fuck a POLL has to do with him not being our current president. LOL
Again. Steering this thread BACK on topic. Biden is your prez cause he got the most votes. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ya know what , I could be the next the President if the powers that be wanted me too. Votes don't mean shit in today's Politics. Yeah Biden might theoretically be President but he's not legit. This country will never have a Legitimate president again.
I have asked nicely for posters to respect the topic and not derail the thread. Please refrain in doing so.
Biden is our president Originally Posted by winn dixie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcY5SQECqks
Biden is our president Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Reckon we're all just tryin' to understand the point
of the thread.

... "Biden is your president"... Ok... NOW yer sayin'
that Biden is OUR president... So WHICH is it??

And are you taking any criticism of Biden here,
or just making a statement??

Please explain - so forum members understand how to responde.

#### Salty
Today we celebrate the 4th. And Biden is our and your president. By 7 million votes.
Today we celebrate the 4th. And Biden is our and your president. By 7 million votes. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Amen.

Thank those that have died for our right to be keyboard warriors and do battle with other of our ilk that are mindless to what goes on around us.

May those who pound away be blessed for the fighting they do that is biggly compared to those that gave us this freedom.
Confirmed fact 07/08/2023
Biden is our President
Every time they counted
Every time they counted ~ballots~. Ballots ≠ voters, but that’s the game now. Whoever has the fastest printer wins.
By 7 million votes America said we would rather have a dementia riddled buffoon than trumpf.
That is why Biden is your president