Proposal of new thread to benefit all

Those really are some great ideas guys n Miss Rossi , Im going to take the advice and revamp things on my end. Thank you everyone for contributing to the conversation. Let's all go sleep with one another now.
I think thats a great idea!!
Let's all go sleep with one another now. Originally Posted by purtybaby
That's not going to happen.
Party pooper
REALLY??? Get caught up on your PMs and then we'll see who is the party pooper.

I'll go as far as being the Party boop'er.
PB, you're one cool chick....
Let's all go sleep with one another now. Originally Posted by purtybaby
I don't think there will be any sleeping involved! LOL! I'm in!
Thank you so much , I needed to hear that. Its always nerve wrecking putting a new pic up. Im a die hard non-conformist. Much to my detriment im learning on here. I havent filled out most of my showcase , I just pm or email ... no hobby phone and I can be fickle and picky about who I spend time with. Ive learned these are frowned upon ways of going about things around here. Honestly I think it effects me negatively on here. What can I say , Im a strange bird ... I do most things a little different. As much as I pride myself on not conforming however ... Im learning perhaps its best to conform just a little , if it means less stress about bills etc. Im going to work on getting more pics up and maybe one day if I get really bold... even filling in that showcase. Originally Posted by purtybaby
were all pretty much non conformists here......
it kinda makes us all the same
  • Loxly
  • 03-23-2013, 09:20 PM
The easiest and quickest solution is the one offered up about changing your tagline. I've seen other attempts at this and all you have to do is screw up once, with two different prices, and you'll lose your credibility. Plus it opens the door for the "Hagglers".

To have another forum for late breaking rates just takes the attention away from you.

It's bad enough when you see 5 different rates on 5 different sites. The tagline is the simplest and cleanest way to handle it. MHO