US gave Syrian rebels Sarin Gas

No you don't, CBJ7. See at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053480727&postcount=37

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053480831&postcount=39

You'd be laughable, if you weren't so pathetic, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are laughable and pathetic IB ass fucked hankering the inbred chump.
  • Old-T
  • 07-24-2013, 10:33 PM
so you admit the US didn't give anyone anything related to chemical weapons like the OP said we did .. Originally Posted by CJ7
Never once made that claim, you ignorant jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But looking back at post #11.....

Hey, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the article supports the contention that the rebels are manufacturing and employing Sarin. In case you missed the news, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the U.S. is backing the rebels. Odumbo hasn't condemned the rebels use of Sarin, and the U.S. has continued to provide arms and matériel to the rebels; hence, the U.S. is guilty by association. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So explain to me which IBBuffoon it was who said the US is guilty by association of providing sarin to the rebels? I thought there was only one IBBuffoon on here? Are you telling me there are more? That is a scary thought--how could the same genetic mistake have happened more than once? Certainly Intelligent Design would prevent such genetic errors from happening that often.

The trannies IB "hoover" Hankering has been hanging with have fucked his brain out .
But looking back at post #11.....

So explain to me which IBBuffoon it was who said the US is guilty by association of providing sarin to the rebels? I thought there was only one IBBuffoon on here? Are you telling me there are more? That is a scary thought--how could the same genetic mistake have happened more than once? Certainly Intelligent Design would prevent such genetic errors from happening that often.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Pardon, Old-goaT, but it's your genetic error that is showing. No where in that post does it declare that the U.S. gave Sarin to the rebels, you ignorant twerp. You certainly do enjoy putting your ignorance on display, don't you Old-goaT?

The trannies IB "hoover" Hankering has been hanging with have fucked his brain out . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There you go again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've announced "the trannies have arrived" when you post in a thread!
  • Old-T
  • 07-25-2013, 08:11 AM
Pardon, Old-goaT, but it's your genetic error that is showing. No where in that post does it declare that the U.S. gave Sarin to the rebels, you ignorant twerp. You certainly do enjoy putting your ignorance on display, don't you Old-goaT?

There you go again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've announced "the trannies have arrived" when you post in a thread! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dear Buffoon,

I never said the US did. You were making the inference that they were--your ever present "guilt by association". In typical Buffoon fashion you have now done a 180 and are accusing me of the stupid thing you posted.

But this is not a shock--it is what we have come to expect of you. Distort, misrepresent, and feel no guilt for your lies of commission or omission. I truly believe you are so deeply into your fantasy world that you do not recognize your contradictions, your illogic, and your absurdity.

You make it hard, but I almost feel sorry for you at times.
Agree

What wrong assumption again? Who D yesterday at wenndys?
Agree

What wrong assumption again? Who D yesterday at wenndys? Originally Posted by CMIKE101010
hey cjohn is back ....did you have court yet?
they should have eaten at Monterrey House...
Dear Buffoon,
You make it hard, but I almost feel sorry for you at times.
The only way IBIdiot makes anything hard is if he dips it in shit...
  • CJ7
  • 07-25-2013, 02:52 PM
they should have eaten at Monterrey House... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

its been at least 20 years since I thought of the Monterrey House
Dear Buffoon,

I never said the US did. You were making the inference that they were--your ever present "guilt by association". In typical Buffoon fashion you have now done a 180 and are accusing me of the stupid thing you posted.

But this is not a shock--it is what we have come to expect of you. Distort, misrepresent, and feel no guilt for your lies of commission or omission. I truly believe you are so deeply into your fantasy world that you do not recognize your contradictions, your illogic, and your absurdity.

You make it hard, but I almost feel sorry for you at times. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're the one who is hypocritically guilty of "distorting and misrepresenting" what's been posted, Old-goaT. Despite your lies and deflections, you will not find, and you cannot cite, a post where I B Hankering declared that the U.S. gave Sarin to the rebels, you ignorant, lying twerp. And, if you intend to deny that Odumbo is suporting the rebels, then you're undeniably one of the stupidest, jackass lib-retards in this forum, Old-goaT.
  • Old-T
  • 07-25-2013, 03:37 PM
Despite your lies and deflections, you will not find, and you cannot cite, a post where I B Hankering declared that the U.S. gave Sarin to the rebels Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, you are far to cowardly to state something directly--your whole game is about misdirection, sleaze, and quarter truths. I never said you SAID it, I just pointed out that you inferred it with your typical guilt by association posts.

Read post #11 again. Remember what you said:

Quote:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the article supports the contention that the rebels are manufacturing and employing Sarin....the U.S. is backing the rebels....hence, the U.S. is guilty by association.

Your words, all I did was highlight the appropriate part so even a moron like you might remember what YOU said. Or are you now claiming the mods are conspiring against you.

No, you are far to cowardly to state something directly--your whole game is about misdirection, sleaze, and quarter truths. I never said you SAID it, I just pointed out that you inferred it with your typical guilt by association posts.

Read post #11 again. Remember what you said:

Quote:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the article supports the contention that the rebels are manufacturing and employing Sarin....the U.S. is backing the rebels....hence, the U.S. is guilty by association.

Your words, all I did was highlight the appropriate part so even a moron like you might remember what YOU said. Or are you now claiming the mods are conspiring against you.

Exactly what part of that quote do you not understand, Old-Twerp? You keep posting it imagining it some how supports your indefensible straw man argument, Old-Twerp. That you do so just illustrates what an ignorant, jackass you really are, Old-Twerp.

The Russians and the U.N. claim there is evidence that the rebels used Sarin gas, Old-Twerp! Odumbo denounced Assad for using Sarin gas, Old-Twerp. Yet, Odumbo is supporting the rebels, Old-Twerp! That makes the Odumbo (the U.S.) an "associate" of the rebels, Old-Twerp! Hence, the U.S. IS guilty by association, Old-Twerp.
  • Old-T
  • 07-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Exactly what part of that quote do you not understand, Old-Twerp? You keep posting it imagining it some how supports your indefensible straw man argument, Old-Twerp. That you do so just illustrates what an ignorant, jackass you really are, Old-Twerp.

The Russians and the U.N. claim there is evidence that the rebels used Sarin gas, Old-Twerp! Odumbo denounced Assad for using Sarin gas, Old-Twerp. Yet, Odumbo is supporting the rebels, Old-Twerp! That makes the Odumbo (the U.S.) an "associate" of the rebels, Old-Twerp! Hence, the U.S. IS guilty by association, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You condemn yourself every time you post.

Moron.
Score -----IB the Patriot....................... 21
-----------Dog faced smelly shit fuckers... 0

LOLing liars