They are real and they are spectacular !

If I'm at least momentarily fooled, it's no big deal if they're enhanced. I once met a stripper who had a perfectly enhanced rack, and even let me get a good feel of them (this was back in the day when touching the strippers were like gold, and highly taboo).

Naturally perfect, or bordering around so? Great.

Perfectly enhanced that greatly mimics natural great ones? Great.

Shoving them in my face while you ride me and making me cum faster? Even better. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I agree on all counts. Being bisexual, I find breasts to be incredibly exciting, and as long as they don't feel or look too fake and like they belong in a sci-fi movie, I'll just want to place my face and mouth in between and all over them.

But then again, I'm not attached to "natural" all too much, otherwise I would have adorned my body with tattoos and wouldn't shave or trim my body hair. If it pleases me aesthetically and arouses me, I'm all for it, enhancements or no enhancements!
I agree on all counts. Being bisexual, I find breasts to be incredibly exciting, and as long as they don't feel or look too fake and like they belong in a sci-fi movie, I'll just want to place my face and mouth in between and all over them.

But then again, I'm not attached to "natural" all too much, otherwise I would have adorned my body with tattoos and wouldn't shave or trim my body hair. If it pleases me aesthetically and arouses me, I'm all for it, enhancements or no enhancements!
Originally Posted by ZorahMatta
Interesting comment, very good point.
Analeese and Jules ... Most impressive and appreciated!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Thanks love ...for expressing your appreciation...
Tara Evans natural tits do it for me
All natural 34DDDs here Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Sorry just saw this Thread... But..... GAWD DAMN JULES.... I WOULD FALL ASLEEP ON THOSE....... SHIT!!!!
I have natural H's...I don't need an enhancement but I do plan to get a lift (without implants).
I'm a titty lover too and prefer natural boobs but i've seen some very natural looking enhanced breasts that felt just as soft as natural boobs. So...i'm ok with enhanced boobs too if they don't have the bolt-on look.
I might as well chime in. While I don't really consider myself a boob man, more of an ass man, I still love them. More important to me than whether they are natural or mm is whether or not they respond to my efforts. Big or small, if the nipples get nice and erect when I suck on the the I am fairly sure she is enjoying my efforts, otherwise I'm just guessing.
I will say that if I have seen someone with nice natural I always tell them don't go and do anything foolish like getting implants. But I try to say it nicely.
And the winner is...
All natural 34DDDs here Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Checkout my showcase as well for pics of my all natural 36DD

Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Have mercy on me, wow!!!
It's not so much the size whether natural or enhanced that triggers my shooter. As long as they are soft, even if the size and weight of the breast pulls them down, big puffy areolas pointing slightly upward are pure eye candy....or ice cream, yogurt, strawberry shortcake, or blackberry pie with some whipped cream on top. Damn!!