~ ME ~

opps sorry, this one is my screw up! Serenity called me over to help her load some software and show her how to edit some pics. i logged her laptop with my account to read the shit storm she was telling me about and forgot to log off went i left.
  • Txh64
  • 10-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Thank you Bizzer and Hawkeye and krusty and Tinman and thx64 for hitting the QUOTE button! LMFAO

(yes I know people CAN edit the quoted section- get off the conspiracy wagon) Originally Posted by ~Ze~
You are welcome. Glad to be of unwitting assist. I'll also be glad to help out with that orange juice problem!

Upon further reflection and reading posts on the alleged compromised handle my decision is made. Just too much going on in her life for me make a try. I do hope she gets things straightened out and makes some useful changes. (After the mods check the PA account out.)
opps sorry, this one is my screw up! Serenity called me over to help her load some software and show her how to edit some pics. i logged her laptop with my account to read the shit storm she was telling me about and forgot to log off went i left. Originally Posted by monkeyspanx69

bullshit
opps sorry, this one is my screw up! Serenity called me over to help her load some software and show her how to edit some pics. i logged her laptop with my account to read the shit storm she was telling me about and forgot to log off went i left. Originally Posted by monkeyspanx69
And then went back and edited the post to try to hide the evidence? After all the other BS associated with this provider, you'll excuse us if we don't buy this latest excuse.
Oh my god - this was so painful to read. Classic Sabrina move.

Part of me feels horrible for Serenity, it has to be humiliating to be making mistake after mistake but damn, BE REAL! Use YOUR own pictures, use YOUR own handle. From what I've heard, she's beautiful and it's a shame that she feels that there is something so wrong with being herself that she hides behind fake pics and multiple handles.

I assume she'll be banned?
IF YOU NEED PICS I CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT....PM ME
SPEEDY
Put down the computer and step away from the keyboard!!!! NOW!

Even if you give them the benifit of the doubt about the account thing, what a train wreck! This is the kind of stuff people pay good money to see!! Good time to take a short vacation. IF she is telling the truth and a few established hobbiest give her a good review, all will be forgotton and forgiven. Especialy if she really does look like those photos!!! Amazing how that works.
I get it, and there has been some wrong done by this lady. She is new, scared sometime (I would guess) and selling her sweet body to peeps that would not get far with her otherwise. I do not take the same stand as I did w Sabrina, but I don't think this will go well. Some of you guy's are just cruel as you try to take her apart from behind your keyboard. Some of you guys should consider picking ladies from your local church.

She is hot from what I hear, and gives great service. She will do OK I hope from BP as she serves a suspension (I guess). I hope she comes back, gets to know other ladies that have done the right thing, and she will be fine.

Best wises to you.
wow i take back my last statement..... premium access...good luck girl on gettn your good name back now
Thank you Bizzer and Hawkeye and krusty and Tinman and thx64 for hitting the QUOTE button! LMFAO

(yes I know people CAN edit the quoted section- get off the conspiracy wagon) Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I love quoting cluster fucks!!
Cheer up these folks can be meanies, and remember e-raps, is a dry heat. And I am guessing that the Stars will align.
  • S-Man
  • 10-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Unfortunately, your credibility is questioned...
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=621694&postcount=5
DERK, just go see her! and yes those pics are way her! i have seen her as i told you last time.. Originally Posted by monkeyspanx69
And slowly but surely, the number of WKs rushing to defend young Serenity's honor had dwindled to zero...

this keeps getting better and better LOL