Cubans are ruining the Strip Club scene in DFW

They gotta pay $80 to work, so easy money grab by BDD. Originally Posted by SS2018

is the $80 the same everyday? I know a girl at another club and she told me $45 most days there and some days around $60

at $80, they need 4 dances a day to break even.
is the $80 the same everyday? I know a girl at another club and she told me $45 most days there and some days around $60

at $80, they need 4 dances a day to break even. Originally Posted by nfhs04
$80 is the number I got from one of my regulars at BDD, I usually just get a few lap dances from her. She came in one day unsure if she even wanted to work because of the large number of Cubans. I told her I would cover that plus extra; she changed, came to see me and really upped her game. Competition works.
To me, they are way over staffed with dancers, especially cubans. One night last week, for example, there were easily 50 girls there. Probably 40 cubans. Maybe 15-20 guys. When I walked in, I could not sit at the bar because the dancers had all the chairs as well as the most popular tables.

Forget the ethnic issues, I don't see how most of the girls make much money. There can be too many dancers to support the number of customers. The girls I knew were complaining because there were so many dancers. This is yet another clue most of the cubans are managed. They have to show up, busy or not. Most sit around looking at their phone for hours. Time and again, I have seen non-cubans dancers I know, turn around and walk back out when they see it way overcrowded with dancers. They know they will make money from me, but it's not worth an entire shift to compete for the few customers.

On the other hand, I have gotten several really nice OTC dates that way from some of my regular dancers. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
$10 cover charge after 7:00 at BDFW was a bad decision. Has to be a factor in club being dead.
  • mb60
  • 05-07-2024, 08:34 PM
They gotta pay $80 to work, so easy money grab by BDD. Originally Posted by SS2018
I want to say @ BDFW it's $ 40 at 7 pm plus house mom and dj.
Want to say $ 60.00 to break even but cheaper on the day shift maybe $ 25.00.
$10 cover charge after 7:00 at BDFW was a bad decision. Has to be a factor in club being dead. Originally Posted by Top Dog
That cover is in line or cheaper than others. So I doubt it is a real factor. And there are more guys at night than during the day. Pandoras is #10, CE is $20 or even $20 depending on time. Name another club with no cover after 7 or 8
When bdfw opened back up they were giving away door passes out the ass. The door girl would give me 2or3 passes and I would ask for just 1 more for my friend and she would give me 2-3 more. I'm stocked up on passes from bdfw and Rick's dfw. I haven't tried Rick's dfw in a while though and probably won't anytime soon

I did an afternoon stop by at bdfw earlier this week to check out the competition between Cubans and English speakers. There was no competition. That didn't surprise me though

After I put off a few Cuban hotties that wanted my body really really bad I found an English speaking white girl. She was OK looking but in no way could compare with a hott young Cuban babe.

Long story short I had dances with 2 different white girls. Very uneventful but they were busting their ass to get me in vip. Surprise fucking surprise

So I'll stick with the Cuban beauties and leave the English speakers to old white men that have issues with the non white babes. there's no competition. More like I'm entitled and white so show me the money
You can still get free passes. Just ask a manager for a few.
  • okc30
  • 05-10-2024, 12:57 AM
The cubans pay management a cut of thier money to take over
The cubans pay management a cut of thier money to take over Originally Posted by okc30
And that is the core of the problem. The pimps/organized crime importing the girls are well bankrolled. They flood the clubs by paying greedy managers, then chase off the competition and in a few months the large majority of the dance money flows right back to them.
It is not only Cubans, the whole SC industry changed since Covid.
The law changes -age limit moved to 21 and closing at 2am- makes the fun going down.
Also, since the economy show sign of finally slowing down it should not be better in te coming months and some clubs may even close.