The perfect pair

I think I'll stick with trinty Kane it awesome time every time she comes over it doesn't do me any good to write a review they always find something wrong with it
I think I'll stick with trinty Kane it awesome time every time she comes over it doesn't do me any good to write a review they always find something wrong with it Originally Posted by hender0988
Trinity is one hell of a lady!

Not trying to pick on you or anything, but I saw your reviews and none of them had useful info to help us fellas determine if we should see the lady that is being reviewed. Biomed attached a helpful link on all your reviews that would prove useful on how to write a proper review. It’s worth checking out. Good luck!
I think I'll stick with trinty Kane it awesome time every time she comes over it doesn't do me any good to write a review they always find something wrong with it Originally Posted by hender0988
Aww sweets. Your the best and I will gladly make that trip to see you any time u call and I'm off work.
Trinity is one hell of a lady!

Not trying to pick on you or anything, but I saw your reviews and none of them had useful info to help us fellas determine if we should see the lady that is being reviewed. Biomed attached a helpful link on all your reviews that would prove useful on how to write a proper review. It’s worth checking out. Good luck! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
One of the main issues is trying to get it done from his cell phone but honestly with his refs he doesnt need reviews anyway. He can always get a great ref from me.
Thank you that's why we have some much fun I swear it is on that note let's go to spa city lol
Thank you that's why we have some much fun I swear it is on that note let's go to spa city lol Originally Posted by hender0988
Damn you lol. I was sleeping. U better not have hit the track without me again 🤣🤣
ReelnRod and Zebco should get together. Not ladies and I don't want to watch, but just sayin'.

Don't know if anybody can beat Trinity & Selena as a pair!! That link Trinity posted was hot as can be!!!
Zenovia and Tasha Splash, I've seen them several times, I can't imagine what could happen if they work together!!!
I'm thinking a trio
Myself Dallasrain and Zenovia