Neo-Nazism News from ABC

You are the Queen of babble no stones, fucking hillbilly keep stalking me... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
8 minutes, not your record but close

do not respond and I will not respond, why don't you try "ignore" but that is too big a word for you
Is that English, IBCorprophiliac?

You'd be the biggest fucking dipshit in a world of idiots. IBRepeatingmyself.

SHOCKING!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's obviously beyond your grade level, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the jackass that's whining, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
8 minutes, not your record but close

Do not respond and I will not respond, why don't you try "ignore" but that is too big a word for you Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMAO no stones got to use the computer twice today, that must be a record, about time for you to hit the Dewar's isn't it no stones? Try not butting into my replies to another member then you would not get replied to hillbilly.
It's obviously beyond your grade level, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You'd be the jackass that's whining, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO no stones got to use the computer twice today, that must be a record, about time for you to hit the Dewar's isn't it no stones? Try not butting into my replies to another member then you would not get replied to hillbilly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I am on my computer 18 hours a day, I just do not live on this site like you do. I have life off this board, you do not, you have no friends

I know IB does not want an exclusive with you, he is a smart man, you are not

When you have proven that I am so smart, you do not have make a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence but you have proven you cannot get out of the 3rd, so you still have follow the rules

I have to drink when I deal with brain dead idiots like you and I guess you still want to fuck my dead mother

Emoticons are like pictures for you ie words you do not have spell

Graffiti aptly befits your intellect, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I am on my computer 18 hours a day, I just do not live on this site like you do. I have life off this board, you do not, you have no friends LMAO like you do

I know IB does not want an exclusive with you, he is a smart man, you are not
How come the dumb fucker will respond to anything? Like a emoticon.

When you have proven that I am so smart, you do not have make a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence but you have proven you cannot get out of the 3rd, so you still have follow the rules If you are so smart show it hillbilly.

I have to drink when I deal with brain dead idiots like you and I guess you still want to fuck my dead mother That is more up your line hillbilly.
You drink is why you are brain dead hillbilly.
Emoticons are like pictures for you ie words you do not have spell
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You are dumb as a stump hillbilly.
Graffiti aptly befits your intellect, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Anyone who talks to emoticons has no intellect chicken dick.
Anyone who talks to emoticons has no intellect chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the jackass unintelligently arguing that cartoons are posting under your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're the jackass unintelligently arguing that cartoons are posting under your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Anyone who talks to emoticons has no intellect chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you're the simple idiot who shits the bed every time someone posts an emoticon in response to his juvenile tantrums.

You'd be the unintelligent jackass hiding behind your asinine emoticon argument, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

And you're the simple idiot who shits the bed every time someone posts an emoticon in response to his juvenile tantrums.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the unintelligent jackass hiding behind your asinine emoticon argument, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • Old-T
  • 06-06-2015, 08:30 PM
I feel pity for you that you find those graphics so difficult to understand. Find any 5 year old. They can explain them to you IB.