What if there is no chemistry between a hobbiest and a provider

What makes a hooker great is the ability to make you feel like there is chemistry or in reality, the ILLUSION of that.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

YUP if your gonna sell it, you gotta sell it good lol!
You know, I've had good and bad experiences due to chemistry. I've had chemistry with some girls then lost it. Rarely does it go the other direction in the hobbying world, but I have had bad chemistry become good in the real world. I've had bad chemistry with women others really swear by and vice versa.

In my experience, chemistry has a lot to do with pheromones, how the boy parts fit with the girl parts (not all pegs fit in all holes comfortably), and my own unspoken and sometimes unrealized expectations regarding the sexual experience.

If I can give one piece of advice to providers, it's that you should lie to me as convincingly as you can. If I have to ask, "How was that for you?", you have probably failed to lie to me well. When I finish, I want to look down on the lady, see her hair all fucked up, a sheen of sweat on her body, a glazed over look in her eyes, and her legs splayed open with smoke rolling out of her vagina. If you can make that happen, I will feel like the man. Make me feel like King Kong on steroids while I'm with you. I will probably reflect on our meeting afterwards and think, "Damn, that girl's good at blowing smoke up my ass." At the time though, I'll be putty in your hands and I will sing your praises far and wide otherwise.
If I can give one piece of advice to providers, it's that you should lie to me as convincingly as you can. If I have to ask, "How was that for you?", you have probably failed to lie to me well. When I finish, I want to look down on the lady, see her hair all fucked up, a sheen of sweat on her body, a glazed over look in her eyes, and her legs splayed open with smoke rolling out of her vagina. If you can make that happen, I will feel like the man. Originally Posted by Takeshi Miike
I would like that too, but I think that is wanting a little too much. I think you would probably have to be a big part of making that happen.

If I looked down at a woman after I finished and saw that, I would probably want my money back, lol.

Different people want different things. I'd rather not be lied to myself. If it is fun and enjoyable that is great. But if someone feels like I am basically work, I really don't have a problem with that either. Maybe I don't really feel all that much differently myself. If it is work, and we both gotta do it, that is cool with me, just put your back into it.

I only really want one thing and I am perfectly happy - just remember I am a person.
I would like that too, but I think that is wanting a little too much. I think you would probably have to be a big part of making that happen.

If I looked down at a woman after I finished and saw that, I would probably want my money back, lol.

Different people want different things. I'd rather not be lied to myself. If it is fun and enjoyable that is great. But if someone feels like I am basically work, I really don't have a problem with that either. Maybe I don't really feel all that much differently myself. If it is work, and we both gotta do it, that is cool with me, just put your back into it.

I only really want one thing and I am perfectly happy - just remember I am a person. Originally Posted by DatManDu
I understand and can appreciate what your saying DMD, I'll be back to show ya soon......
cool *wink*thread...
Men judge a woman less on looks and more on how they feel around her.
Its like acting in a movie, when you got the wrong part. Elton John
If there's no chemistry just bury her under the house along with the rest of em.
How's that for dark humor? No more watching Gacy movies before bed for me.
I agree. I saw a provider who was reviewed well by well known folks a few weeks ago. She was a little late. After I saw her, I told her sorry this is not gonna work. I gave her some money and left. That was the first time I did that. In the past, there had been situations where I did not like the provider, but I stayed anyway. This time, I decided not to.
After reading your comments to my post here and seeing more of her reviews, I asked if i can see her again. She agreed. This time, she sounded much better, dressed much nicer, and acted sweeter. We sat down and talked and everything went very well.