Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

Bend over baby.............
You know i can't resist that
lol Yes sugar, I know. Now be a good boy and stick that ass up for Ma'am...........
When it is done right and by right I mean someone who cares if you enjoy it then it is an amazing experience. Nice & slow with lots of lube and then it's "Off to the races!" Think what you want to about it but NO it don't make you gay, just adventureous. The role turnaround is pretty cool. Just takes confidence is all. Originally Posted by rachet3375
On this subject, dom/sub, gay/straight does not come into play. It's what feels good and what doesn't. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I'm a big fan of strap-on play. These two have it right. It's fun, sensual, and a big turn-on, especially if she's into it.
I'm a big fan of strap-on play. These two have it right. It's fun, sensual, and a big turn-on, especially if she's into it. Originally Posted by papadee

+!

{and Papa I am getting a new vibrating strap on soon...so just wait till I get there! lol}
  • Blaze
  • 04-03-2012, 06:00 PM
What I don't understand is why gents will ask if I am willing to play with their backdoor with toys and then I hear nothing back. I have been asked by gents who I have seen on multiple occasions if I would keep their toys at my space. Each and every time I say NO and make sure to include this information now when asked.

Is it really that much of an issue for them to bring their own?
Its not the issue with buying their own, but getting caught with it somewhere, like at home.
Yes please. More of this and thank you ladies!
  • Blaze
  • 04-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Its not the issue with buying their own, but getting caught with it somewhere, like at home. Originally Posted by dfwninja
Okay, so are you implying that most men don't do this with their SO's or rather the toys belong to the couple vs just him?
Byot solves the problems of sanitation and comfortable sizing.
Well I'm an adventurous guy. So I thought about it to myself for a minute. And then myself slapped the fuck out of me and asked me if I was fuckin stupid.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO.

This Goat don't get fucked, this Goat does ALL the fuckin...

As a matter of fact, I don't even want nobody tryin to stick a finger in my ass.

P.S. Not even a fuckin pinky finger.
Goat think of the best felt O you ever had....now how would you like to feel that O a hundred times better, harder, more intense, and longer lasting.....with the right provider it's possible, and it's even behind closed doors.....You sometimes have to think outside the box....I had the same sentiments as you until I meet the right provider.....Life is too short not to explore it all.......ijs
quote--
You sometimes have to think outside the box........Life is too short not to explore it all.

AMEN!!

Goat think of the best felt O you ever had....now how would you like to feel that O a hundred times better, harder, more intense, and longer lasting.....with the right provider it's possible, and it's even behind closed doors.....You sometimes have to think outside the box....I had the same sentiments as you until I meet the right provider.....Life is too short not to explore it all.......ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
I don't know man. I mean I do get the whole think outside the box thing, I even dig the different strokes for different folks, I don't and wouldn't knock anybody else for trying it, or even liking it. I mean people like to hang themselves right before they get off and hope they can get back on there feet before they pass out and end up dying because of how good they say it makes them feel, but its just one of those things that doesn't appeal to me. I might try and get some gal to give me a rim job sometime but I think that will be the only ass play I ever let myself get.
quote--
You sometimes have to think outside the box........Life is too short not to explore it all.

AMEN!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain

Ok Rain. You have to make me a promise. If I ever have the pleasure of spending time with you that bad boy your wearing right there has to stay in another room. As a matter of fact I would rather you go put in your car till we are done. Lololololol. I can just see your confidence, there is no doubt in my mind that you know exactly how to work it.

Damn you are lookin good there.