Big Booty White Chicks

some of you are confusing chunky ass's with pawgs Originally Posted by glade55
Haha!!! That's for sure.....but what's also for sure is my TDL list is growing a teensy bit with some of these pics. Thank you ladies!
I don't like to prefer to these wonderful girls as PAWGs. I had rather use RAWGs. Nice ROUND ASS white girls! Nice round asses. There is a difference between a phat ass and a nice round ass, and from what I have seen, they all have nice round asses.

I've been a RAWG fan since I turned 12.

They may be from Waco or out in Lampasas but one thing about them they all got nice round asses! (with apologies to Hank Jr.)
My 49in is spank able
Nicely done folks, but honestly how has this chick remained off this thread for 4 pages... Kristen Kindle.

DAYUM!

DAYUM!!
Nicely done folks, but honestly how has this chick remained off this thread for 4 pages... Kristen Kindle.

DAYUM!

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Baby Got Back!!!!!
For a while, I thought her butt was just too big, but lately the proportion seems to be working itself out. For me, it's not really about the size, but how it looks in proportion with the rest of the body. I see some of these girls, who, the only thing big on them IS their butts.

But yes, hers is definitely one of the nicer looking booties.

DAYUM!

For a while, I thought her butt was just too big, but lately the proportion seems to be working itself out. For me, it's not really about the size, but how it looks in proportion with the rest of the body. I see some of these girls, who, the only thing big on them IS their butts.

But yes, hers is definitely one of the nicer looking booties.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Indeed sir.

Indeed sir.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

I ♡ kristen kindle. One of the sexiest providers ive seen. Makes my medium sized ass look tiny.