J6 circus "bombshells" range from witness tampering to manslaughter charges!!

Yes, it was staged. Now there were legitimate protesters but they weren't being filmed. Go back and look at the various footage of the protest. Then look up some footage of the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago, that was a riot and Chicago PD kicked some serious fucking ass. Capital Police at the Capital didn't come close to doing what CPD did. Nothing is authentic anymore. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Lol. Ridiculous. You have definitely gone over the cliff. Have fun in fantasyland. Next you’ll be explaining that the world is flat, 9/11 was a false flag, the moon landing was staged at MGM and Jesus was white. I kinda feel pity for you, but not a lot.
Sadly, he already has tackled some of those concepts.

So has Q
Lol. Ridiculous. You have definitely gone over the cliff. Have fun in fantasyland. Next you’ll be explaining that the world is flat, 9/11 was a false flag, the moon landing was staged at MGM and Jesus was white. I kinda feel pity for you, but not a lot. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
The Country has gone over the cliff. I remember there was a time this country was able to solve it's problems it doesn't seem that way anymore.