Portugal Spain?

hi valerie,
after 26th of July will be better :-). Valencia? I have never been to dubai let me know how it works.. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Yes my schedule has changed a bit as well!...Not going to Dubai until the 7th now, but as of now I should have a bit of downtime after the 22nd....Just keep me updated on Facebook
you`re kind of correct. But still living there is quite expensive .... Originally Posted by ninasastri
It was the "civil unrest" part that I saw on a news report that had me concerned for your safety.Although , I bet your able to pack a can of whoop ASS and take names when you have too...
It was the "civil unrest" part that I saw on a news report that had me concerned for your safety.Although , I bet your able to pack a can of whoop ASS and take names when you have too... Originally Posted by JONBALLS
ah....TV is overrated.....its all about camera positions. Besides, if someone is in the front row for demonstrations of "civil unrest" its ME :-))
I would go where you look is most exotic.
ah....TV is overrated.....its all about camera positions. Besides, if someone is in the front row for demonstrations of "civil unrest" its ME :-)) Originally Posted by ninasastri
Hey!!, if you do happen to flip over and burn some cars, could you post some cell phone pics??..that be cool!!!

I would go where you look is most exotic. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
bet she pulls that off just about anywhere.. also you beautiful..
I hope its ok if i post some of my travel pics for you people to entertain. Portugal is one of the most amazing places to visit, so i want to give you guys a quick taste: I have been In Sintra yesterday and seen some really nice castles (Quinta da regaleira, Castelo da pena, Castelo do murous) Its really very magical and mysterious. Not as renovated like old castles in europe usually are. Some of these castelos have been used for rituals by the freemasoners and all sorts of "magicians" and intellectuals. You can see symbols all over the place (religious and other symbols). Its wow wow wow.

Then i have travelled the coast a bit and seen arrabida (natural park) and some other castelos, but the most amazing thing was foxes on the road. They were just sitting there, and we stopped the car and thought they must be sick or something because they would not run away, then another car stopped and started to feed the foxes fresh flesh. They invited us to join with the feeding and the foxes they are really really careful when taking the meat out of your mouth, not like dogs or something like that. Extremely gentle. Wow . I was so amazed. I am vaccinated against rabies by the way because i travel a lot in the wilderness and can`t stop touching animals )) (lol)
great pix and appropriate! But feeding them out of your mouth?!? Wow.
oooooh sorry, out of my hand with their mouth.... gosh, my brain sometimes... sorry..
oh the blue pic btw is in the Rigaleira and its in one of these towers that you can access thru a tunnel underneath. The castles are all connected with a tunnelsystem used for rituals and/or for fleing when the enemies entered. Its is SO amazing. here are some more....

these are all from the "Quinta da Reguleira" and the door you see with the pentragramm is the one that leads outside from the blue tower-cave . Then yu see a small park with stones leading across water and - yes - you are actually allowed and encouraged to cross it to enter another cave. there are signs saying its dangerous and you have to be careful not to slip but its allowed. Totally awesome :-)))
Okay, more better. But still.... Glad you're having fun there. And updating us with the great pix.