Top 10 Hispanic choice

Isabella Rose is my monthly "go to girl" when I am in need of a passionate "drain the ever loving life out of me" encounter.

I'm I've always had a thing for pretty, petite, dark featured, big breasted ladies that are "real world bisexual" that also have that perfect "Colgate Smile" thing going on LOL

BTW, I did informally meet Selena51 a few years back, when I was out at the Lodge with Isabella R. and she invited her to join us.....she was an attractive lady, but I have no BCD experience to share

Regardless of who you select, you have been presented with a pool of very worthy candidates!
Bliss hands down. It's been a while and I need to make a trip up there to see her.
Hands down Selena51. Saw her a few times and she is a cockstar....I mean rockstar 😉
Olivia Lee (formerly TCUSA) << if she has Hispanic in her. Hard to tell.
BlissDFW
Selena51
Selena51, beautiful gal, upbeat personality, smokin hot body, hot latina accent, excellent tcb, a beast in the sack, and one if the best bj's I've ever had! Yup, I think I will go with Selena! Although, Bliss really piques my interest as well. I have never seen he , but I hear only good things about her. She also showed some character in the "ENG Epoch" that I really took notice to lol!
Just a quick question for the OP ... What is your idea of a 10? In fairness, you have a pretty great list of ladies already but there are many other ladies out there, that are truly Hispanic, but your 10 may be very different than my 10.

If you want some other suggestions, DM me and I will share my thoughts. That said, I have always wanted to see Selina51 so maybe she is up for a 3some!
Isabella Rose Originally Posted by Papa Noel
No truer words spoken unless its this lady.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=30930 6

Part Brazilian & Colombian.
Dallas Bella lists her ethnicity as "mixed" so I'm guessing some Hispanic heritage there. I hear she changed her hair color since I took these.

I've never had the pleasure of her pleasure but she's certainly on my bucket list.

MndiMorgan - beautiful, great services, truly wants to make sure you enjoy yourself.

~~ ~~ Thanks everyone ~~~~ Originally Posted by Selena51
Wow Selena is the clear choice. Hoping I get to meet her soon
Delicious 😋
Selena 51
Safire!!!

She's GORGEOUS!!!
Allegra. Good lord, she will fuck you up. In a good way, of course.
Also Mndimorgan. I saw her like 5 times before I knew she was Latina though.