THE LIE STOPS HERE.

I didn't even know there was a problem.

And I didn't even know there was a problem.

Now I'm wondering what you're talking about

And I'm wondering what you're talking about.

What the holy hell batman!?!? Proof reading before one hits submit should be practiced way more often than it is.

I'm sorry, Citizen, but I don't have the foggiest idea either!
A mind is a terrible thing
What an interesting read....
See!!! New drama I had no clue about till the source posted it. I was really bad about that years ago. I think I know why my friends got so pissed.

Good luck babe. Drama in ones own life sucks.
Drama also sucks the life out of ya.
It gave me something I've neve had simultaneously, tired head and deja vu.
Um OK first off I don't care what people say nor you sweetie.... My life doesn't stop for the hobby it is all fun and games.... I don't want to know what is said nor DO I CARE..... At the end of the day I go to my warm bed and I sleep very well...... So what ever was said you know it isn't true so why worry unless it is true.... Ijs just putting it out there Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

So true Sexy Platinum and well said.

I live by the rule that what somebody else thinks about me is none of my business.
I can only do the best I can and stay on top of my game. I can't control others thoughts and feelings and don't want to.

Goes with the Golden Rule too for people who like putting down other people in our community who may be having a hard time.
Chill Girl.....don't know what you talking about but be safe and sane.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
I want my $2. I want my $2. I want my $2. I want my $2. I want my $2. I want my $2. Originally Posted by Tekulve
Classic.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Originally Posted by erudite
x2
I want my $2. I want my $2. I want my $2. I want my $2. I want my $2. I want my $2. Originally Posted by Tekulve
I know this is off the original topic, but...
Looks like someone knows the movie 'Better Off Dead'. Nice camaro in it. Lol.
And saw another reference to 'The Shining'.
There Comes A Time When You Need To Improvise.....Semper Fi
I love all of the attempts to duplicate the writing style. I think we have found a new form of poetry. In another hundred years or so, this will probably be right up there with the haiku.
Hey, sometimes shit just happens, I've made a lot of drunk posts I've regretted. Or maybe she was trying to write a post from her phone and it didn't update correctly or she was using one of those voice to text apps that are notorious for making errors like that (at no fault of the user). Anyway, it's been a little while since she posted so I hope she resolved her issue with the person she would not name .