julietravelgal...... thumbs down

too bad your joke isn't funny.

wHAT????? Isn't that what all the fuss is about these days? guys giving LR access to gals and gals giving access to PR to guys?

Did she suddenly sprout a dick and become a hobbyist instead of a provider?

Please enlighten me as to why she deserves forbidden LR access and no other lady does.

She is charming and all, but WTF? things that make you go, hmmm. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
I am TOTALLY with you CK! WTF indeed!

It's amazing how a little flirting (OK A LOT OF FLIRTING) will turn a bunch of lonely guys into a pool of drool.

Though I think it was supposed to be a joke, I don't find it funny either.

Good post!
Seems like a lot of whining because you didn't get a PM, sixx.

CHIT! Seems like it ought to be a full-scale, three-alarm alert.

I can't freaking believe that some people have inconsistent TCB skills! In THIS business! GodDDDDAMN! I'd call out the National Guard!

Anybody got any lynch?

And BTW -- I think BDS has done an excellent job of whipping you hardlegs into a proper froth! Bring your safe with you baby, you'll fill it up. (But wear a raincoat! There's already a lot of drooling going on!) Super job of marketing ... the antithesis of what this thread is about. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well damn! A guy can't win! Guys whine too much by posting about bad TCB or they are wusses because they don't say anything!

Sixx
I haven't decided whether I'm a whiner or a wuss.

Of course if this is the first time a provider has "stood you up" online, sixx, then join the lonely hearts club! I think it happens every day. I don't know the provider in question, but she had some freaking nerve, eh? All part of "the game." Whine away! Seems like you just had the world's longest winning streak broken!

And if you didn't say anything about it, who'd call you a wuss?

Just yanking your chain, man. Seems like the shine wore off of this topic the second it turned to BDS... she's got the power!
she seems eager to meet with me. hope that doesnt change once the time is set.
I just wanted to give a heads up on her TCB. I could have just posted this in the men's are but I did not want those without PA to bother with someone who may be flaky to them as well.

I called before 9am and Julie answered. Her ad was posted at about 830am. She told me she could meet for the half hour I wanted. The session would occur at 11am. She asked that I PM her which I did and I asked if we could bump the appointment to noon. I send her my refrences which are glowing and receive nothing back. I am not one to continue to send PM's, etc but I thought this was crap. Any provider has the right to see who they want but when you agree on a phone to see someone and ask them to PM you and they comply within 5 minutes, you owe them the courtesy of a no at least.

I post this so if fellow hobbyists want to see her they have plan B ready....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach