NC/NS LIVI

You crack me up JJ!
I've met up with Livi in the past and she was very easy to schedule and to deal with.

Easily one of my ATF's and not just because she's hot as hell. Nice incall, not complicated, easy to schedule with (once she verifies you)

I'll see her again later this month!
Watch out Phillip, her roomates bf is apparently a cop lol
And how far in the past are we talking, your not even a month into this...
Yeah...having a cop hanging around the hooker incall might be a buzz kill.
Watch out Phillip, her roomates bf is apparently a cop lol Originally Posted by fobolous
LOL! Good stuff!
And how far in the past are we talking, your not even a month into this... Originally Posted by fobolous
I'm way past a month into this. I was a lurker and just recently got a handle.

I'm enjoying the hobby and this site has made it easier to do so!

And FYI, I'm not defending either one of these, I just know my experiences with Livi have been great.

And maybe if I'm nice to her, she'll let me take her to Greece! LOL
Yeah...having a cop hanging around the hooker incall might be a buzz kill. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
shouldn't be.. just understand he is on the payroll, and easily blackmailed
shouldn't be.. just understand he is on the payroll, and easily blackmailed Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Oooohhhhhh I see. Thx for clearing that up Dr Phil.

Dang
Gonna have to check in
earlier in the day to keep up with this......
This could go into prime time viewing......
Could this be the makings of another ST69 thread? Please please pretty please...
Originally Posted by JollyRancherHard -
if anyone wants to see more truth to all of her lies hit me up i will shoot you a PM of screen shots, this chick is obviously vindictive and nuts just because i called her out on a NC/NS
I can't wait to see how this turns out for you. I'm all a twitter and tingly inside just waiting for all of you to fwd me the pms.
Could this be the makings of another ST69 thread? Please please pretty please... Originally Posted by aubie79

We have several hundred posts to go nearly. ..yet nothing's impossible!
  • Livi
  • 08-05-2014, 04:44 PM
What about it?
Do u think he will show up a third time?
Hope not..
I love these threads. Makes for good entertainment and they help me figure out which providers aren't crazy...lol.

Tara
Jillian
Kaylee

All seem level headed and intelligent (in addition to being gorgeous)! Might have to meet them one day.